Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

BTW if AJ won’t face the winner of this he is a complete and total fraud as champion. Should be stripped of all titles.
Well it would be pretty impossible for that to happen as Wilder and Fury have signed on for a 3rd fight.

fundora-lewis%20(3).jpg

lol how the fck are these 2 fellas the same weight

His gift is that he is a great boxer and elusive. Even though he is a huge man he doesn’t have huge punching power. So putting on a lot of weight does not make a whole lot of sense to me. Wilder while tall is not huge but has maybe the biggest punch and punching power ever. So I don’t understand this game plan from Tyson. But we will see. Tomorrow should be very exciting.
I think with the extra weight he should have some more oomph in his punches. Fury's probably thinking he knows he can go 12 rounds and outbox Wilder but over those 12 rounds he wasn't able to put Wilder in danger of being stopped. A stronger and heavier Fury can outbox Wilder and maybe hurt him more too. I'm more concerned about Wilder being heavier than he ever was for a fight. Hopefully his cardio is on point because he could be needing his energy to secure a finish in the later rounds

Well it would be pretty impossible for that to happen as Wilder and Fury have signed on for a 3rd fight.

Well I would hope that if we have a definitive winner here we don’t need to see that immediately.

Well I would hope that if we have a definitive winner here we don’t need to see that immediately.
That's on Fury and Wilder then, I guess. I'd assume they'd wanna get it out of the way before the WBC mandatory Dillian Whyte fight in early next year. That and AJ also has two mandatories with Pulev and the winner of Usyk v Chisora.

I don't imagine the winner of Wilder v Fury or AJ would wanna risk losing their titles.

post bet slip? if so, good luck. Honestly see Wilder finishing Fury in the early rounds. I like Fury too, but after seeing Wilder at 231, I see no way Fury wins.

Wilder almost put Fury down at 209lbs.

It has a lot of codes and a box/barcode at bottom. Not sure I feel bothered to try to cover up all the stuff that could potentially be used by somebody else to claim the money. I'm staying at the MGM so actually gave them $1K cash and have a little paper slip with the details. I was kinda surprised they did not take my name, address, phone, email, or anything else at all.

That's on Fury and Wilder then, I guess. I'd assume they'd wanna get it out of the way before the WBC mandatory Dillian Whyte fight in early next year. That and AJ also has two mandatories with Pulev and the winner of Usyk v Chisora.

I don't imagine the winner of Wilder v Fury or AJ would wanna risk losing their titles.

This sums up why boxing often sucks..

Fucking politics..

In the UFC there is no such thing as a mandatory challenger..

Fucking politics..

Maybe for fans but not for the fighters.

At the end of the day they wanna make as much Money as possible … we have to respect that.

<2>

Fucking politics..

Sucks because Pulev has been mandatory for AJ since he fought Wlad but when offered, Pulev has turned it down multiple times. Whyte also should have had his shot years ago, but the WBC keep screwing him out of it.

No wonder casuals only turn up for the big fights when there's so much bullshit involved.

I think mid 2021 is the safest bet for an AJ v Fury/Wilder winner fight. That's if none of them lose their titles to other competitors in the meantime.

Fucking politics..

Yeah, so teh UFC can give whomever they wish the next title shot... much more equitable right???

Looking at YOU Conor.

I’m not familiar with y’alls beef but that crap had me rolling ..
No beef, I don't know the guy from Adam. He just said something douchey about Fury fans, so I gave him a tiny taste back.

Only if the loser wants it. Wilder will want an immediate rematch if he loses. History has proven Fury won't want it right away.

WOW! This is a great fight! Been waiting a while for the rematch, I'm a fan of both Wilder and Fury. Go Wilder! Go Fury! May the best man win, I can't wait!

Yeah, so teh UFC can give whomever they wish the next title shot... much more equitable right???

Looking at YOU Conor.

They do a better job at making the fights quicker. The big ones.. Even with Khabib and Tony they tried setting that up 4 times already.. GSP/BJ Penn, Jones/DC etc.. Big fights get made pretty fast in the UFC..

Wilder 231?!?! That's quite irregular for him. More concerns about that than with Fury being heavy. I still got Wilder by Ko, but that might not have been wise trying to come in bigger.

Back