Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

Fury is looking in good physical shapeView attachment 728435
Yeah he's looking good there. Heard him talking today about the fight. He reeled off the same aim that he is going to knock Wilder out BUT then he added to that he didn't know he could go 12 rounds last time but this time he is going to hurt him and go for it. I still don't believe that he will go for a knockout but I do see him being more active this time.

wilders bodyshots are nasty

he will KO fury with a Body shot 100%

Is the winner of this fighting AJ? If not then this will be the last boxing match I invest in

Is the winner of this fighting AJ? If not then this will be the last boxing match I invest in
It was good to have your distinguished tenure in the boxing community

That's not really how boxing works these days. What happens now is if the other guy hasn't shown slippage or isn't inactive then your chances of seeing a fight involving the best guys at their best is slim. Why fight them at their best when you can fight a more beatable version and likely for even more money? The sport is filled with businessmen now. It's smart but it isn't what the fans want to hear.

Wilder/Fury 2 deal where they show videos episode 4 the new one coming on Fox live right now. 30 minutes long. I haven't seen the others, but will check it out.

re the 3rd fight
From Frank Warren
"The loser has 30 days to call on the rematch and that has to be accepted,"

That Fury is growing on me. Dude is a character.

I have to say I think when Tyson says, “he Is not going win without a KO”, he believes it. Whether that’s true or not I’m not saying, but it sure seems like he believes it. I suspect he really will take more risks this fight.

We might be in for a good one boys and girls.

Two hockey players agreed to face off since Fury was in the crowd. Weak fight tho.

Back