Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

A hilarious story about miscommunication leading to the most famous quote of this boxing era.

Eddie Hearn is claiming there are rumors about Fury having a bad camp. Anyone hear anything about that?

Eddie Hearn is claiming there are rumors about Fury having a bad camp. Anyone hear anything about that?
I didn't. @RR? :mad:
I hope they're both in top shape and ready to go.

GettyImages-1067405272.jpg

Not sure how many times it happens, but not often we get to 1,000 posts in the thread before fight night. That's a good sign for their PPV buys. They have been hyping it, too. Promos galore during NFL playoffs and such. Good to see.

Wilder absolutely needs to Knock Fury out , otherwise Fury is going to have a Boxing clinic in there.

Could explain why Fury was closing up camp to the press a week or so ago.
Could indeed. I thought he looked good in the promos, but nice threads fit well. I was hoping he'd be top form after the Otto fight and having to deal with that cut, but I've been thinking 5 months removed from that might cause a problem too, especially given he's been sparring. I hope not.

There's a rumor on the fight predilections Fury is coming in at 270 and will go for broke and I believe Fury will get stopped because coming in heavier will nullify his movement and Wilder will catch him.

TRAINERS PREDICT WILDER VS. FURY 2: MAYWEATHER, GARCIA, SANCHEZ, PORTER, DAVISON, & MORE

Could explain why Fury was closing up camp to the press a week or so ago.
DEONTAY WILDER RESPONDS TO TYSON FURY 270 WEIGHT CLAIM; WARNS "COME WITH IT" & "NO EXCUSES"

In interview I heard with him he said camp went well no "real" issues.....but then fighters always say that, I think camp has been very closed so unlikely much has leaked out.....probably Hearn just stirring trouble.

I did hear a quiet a while ago he had a shoulder injury but nothing came of that rumour

DEONTAY WILDER RESPONDS TO TYSON FURY 270 WEIGHT CLAIM; WARNS "COME WITH IT" & "NO EXCUSES"

Wilder looks lean in the pictures I have seen on his social media and he has hired a proper nutritionist for the camp for the first time (Connor McGregor's one) so he isn't going to be out of shape.

Rumours circulated before the first fight that Joyce had dropped Fury in sparring, denied by Joyce, but this things get spread. Fury probs started the rumours himself, he's good at the mental side of boxing.

Well, the fight isn't in Europe so that's irrelevant.
Lets save the robbery talk until after the fight ,at least. You're going to go into the fight looking for it and unless Fury wins, its what you're going to think you see.

Lets save the robbery talk until after the fight ,at least. You're going to go into the fight looking for it and unless Fury wins, its what you're going to think you see.

I covered my Fury decision bet with a Wilder decision because I think home advantage judging is a legit concern and something that should be addressed if you are predicting fight outcomes.

Fury himself said the Judging Vegas is not likely to be same as judging in LA

Back