Wilder on the heavy bag

What I noticed is that you can see when he goes to punch. He does this little pause and tense before a combo. Bad tell and a good guy is going to be able to time him easy.

lol... are you known as a Wilder nuthugger because what you typed is just ridiculous...

Guy who rarely posts on this forum says Seano is a known Wilder nuthugger. Wilder has won, convincingly, every fight he's had. I've never seen Seano nuthug him, maybe defend his worth when some people here will crap on anything Wilder does.

Wilder is an unusual athlete for boxing being as long and lanky as he is, so he is going to look a bit unusual at times when boxing. But so far he has used his lankiness to his advantage by developing a pretty good jab and straight right. He's never going to be as technically sound as a guy who boxed since childhood or as coordinated as a shorter guy.

But at least he has not been caught using drugs like Fury and Povetkin.

Wilder is an unusual athlete for boxing being as long and lanky as he is, so he is going to look a bit unusual at times when boxing. But so far he has used his lankiness to his advantage by developing a pretty good jab and straight right. He's never going to be as technically sound as a guy who boxed since childhood or as coordinated as a shorter guy.

But at least he has not been caught using drugs like Fury and Povetkin.
don't forget luis ortiz

crazy to think how many of these guys got busted for PEDs, really makes you wonder who is clean and who isn't.

I don't wonder, I knew a long time ago and now I just sit back and watch it all play out.

Americans = clean.

Exotic white punchers = dirty.

I don't wonder, I knew a long time ago and now I just sit back and watch it all play out.

Americans = clean.

Exotic white punchers = dirty.
sugar-shane-mosley-during-oscar-de-la-hoya-vs-shane-mosley-weighin-at-picture-id118647445

:p

Pretty much the same guys Joshua is fighting, and people think he's the cat's ass.
I don't think ive heard "the cat's ass" before. Might have to start using it.

"Lets go to that mexican restaurant. I heard its the cat's ass"

Watch that clip of Wladimir hitting the heavybag in the movie 'Klitschko' and then watch that clip of Wilder. Lol

I don't think ive heard "the cat's ass" before. Might have to start using it.

"Lets go to that mexican restaurant. I heard its the cat's ass"

"Oh my stars, that mexican restaurant was the cat's ass."

"Oh my stars, that mexican restaurant was the cat's ass."

I'm not sure I would say that at a main land Chinese restaurant , it might really be a cats ass. They have a penchant for eating animals we domesticate.

Sorry that was too easy.

I'm not sure I would say that at a main land Chinese restaurant , it might really be a cats ass. They have a penchant for eating animals we domesticate.

Sorry that was too easy.

"That cat's ass wasn't really the cat's ass. We should rethink this phrase."

Lets. Go. Champ.

Deyonce is scared.

You don't go full force on the bag.
He could just be doing little things hes working on in that video that we are unaware of.
Its not going to be like hes in 100% fight mode, ripping into the heavy bag.

Sigh. Look, the heavies are shite. They're mostly always shite & mostly always have been. & I get that you need to feel wanted, but I'll take the piss out of them as I please, thank you very much.

PS: Just to be clear (before anyone inserts the chisel of contention into any available crack, like), I absolutely do not blame Wilder for Povetkin basically turning himself into Roidzilla, at all, & was well chuffed to see him decide to go over to Russia. But this a fucking laughable fight. As was the one with Arreola (& before you start, dearie, the shills were cheerleading that from the moment Deontay won his title. Only Cristobal's legs falling off would've prevented him getting that shot eventually, the timing was just nice). & the one versus Molina. & the one versus whatsisface, the bald Polish dude who got KO'd by Jennings.

If you type the word 'sigh', it's a good indication that no one should listen to anything you have to say afterwards.

Back