* Whyte out* Oct.30th Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin DAZN

@RDL81, you should understand by now that most people, including boxing insiders, don't buy Whyte's injury claim. Simon Jordan from talkSPORT is one of them. He was just questioning Hearn, asking the tough questions, to try and get to the truth of the matter.
QUESTIONS Simon Jordan grills Eddie Hearn on Dillian Whyte injury amid Tyson Fury speculation as promoter insists: ‘It was never even in his mind about pulling out’

Then you've got Whyte saying shit like this. That he could've KO'd Wallin in 6-7 rounds. He's not just a duck, he's a schmuck!
Whyte Hopes Fury Fight Comes Off in UK, Feels He Would Have KO'd Wallin in 6-7

I dont think anyone disagrees whether or not Whyte deserves to fight Fury. The issue is that Whyte signed to fight Wallin and now is “pulling out with injury” but there are some questions as to whether hes just pulling out due to a business decision.
Plus the idea that Wallin “doesn’t deserve Whyte” is fucking ridiculous.

Fair play to Whyte and I’d do the same thing, but that doesn’t mean Whyte is some kind of great fighter. He’s imo the clear fourth most accomplished guy at HW and it both clear that he’s fourth most accomplished and clear he’s #4.

Here is one source the quoted figure is £18k in most places but I think he said in the interview 10–18k. Whyte getting injured just gives Americans another reason to put him down. Maybe wilder can fight wallin as his come back
I'm actually a big fan of whyte, but I'm not going to defend this. His decision is a clear representation of whats wrong with boxing right now. I understand that you buy his injury, and fair enough. But lets face it he's struggled with helenius and got koed by povetkin and maybe just maybe he didn't want the added risk here too.

I'm actually a big fan of whyte, but I'm not going to defend this. His decision is a clear representation of whats wrong with boxing right now. I understand that you buy his injury, and fair enough. But lets face it he's struggled with helenius and got koed by povetkin and maybe just maybe he didn't want the added risk here too.
Yes at one point Whyte would of deserved a title shot. However, so did others. He also had multiple issues and decisions that he brought on himself to remove him further from a title shot. Plus a pretty bad loss to a guy one fight away from retirement.

Got dicked around by the WBC and Wilder for ages, parachuted Breazeale into a title shot despite Whyte being like 3x as active since their respective losses to AJ and beating higher ranked guys.

Then creating Dillian Whyte specific tasks, “fight the boogeyman” although nobody else got told that, speaking of who, multiple failed drug tests never stopped him from getting gifted 2 title shots with one good win since 2015.

Don’t even care if he isn’t injured tbh, he might be a twat but he’s been fucked around enough regarding the WBC,

Got dicked around by the WBC and Wilder for ages, parachuted Breazeale into a title shot despite Whyte being like 3x as active since their respective losses to AJ and beating higher ranked guys.

Then creating Dillian Whyte specific tasks, “fight the boogeyman” although nobody else got told that, speaking of who, multiple failed drug tests never stopped him from getting gifted 2 title shots with one good win since 2015.

Don’t even care if he isn’t injured tbh, he might be a twat but he’s been fucked around enough regarding the WBC,
Well, Whyte had his recent positive test swept under the rug, and turned down the AJ rematch. Hes had his own share of fuckery.

The entire HW division outside of AJ and Usyk is laughable in terms of matchmaking tbh.

You didn't give a source (where's the link?). You mentioned an interview and 10–18k. Either way, it's not chump change. Wallin isn't some baller making bank. He's never even sniffed a secondary world title. I just don't believe Whyte, there's no reason to take it personal. I support Fury & AJ and they're British. I picked Whyte to KO Povetkin in the rematch and he got it done. Let's not pretend that I'm some American fight fan that is anti-British. What a crock of shit LOL.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16535788/otto-wallin-training-camp-dillian-whyte-wbc-fight/ Or try google

@RDL81, you should understand by now that most people, including boxing insiders, don't buy Whyte's injury claim. Simon Jordan from talkSPORT is one of them. He was just questioning Hearn, asking the tough questions, to try and get to the truth of the matter.
QUESTIONS Simon Jordan grills Eddie Hearn on Dillian Whyte injury amid Tyson Fury speculation as promoter insists: ‘It was never even in his mind about pulling out’

Then you've got Whyte saying shit like this. That he could've KO'd Wallin in 6-7 rounds. He's not just a duck, he's a schmuck!
Whyte Hopes Fury Fight Comes Off in UK, Feels He Would Have KO'd Wallin in 6-7
Simon Jordan and boxing hahahaba

Who wouldn't complain about loosing 20k?
Your logic is fascinating at times.
Whyte is claiming his camp was 100k plus so he looses that. Plus his £5M purse. Wallin started this off by complaining he is losing 10-18k and he was still offered a place on the card. Not much sympathy here as fights fall out of bed all the time or even worse look at the Warrington non contest. He should stop complaining and try and make a fight against someone else so he can move up the rankings.

Ridin' them nuts hard, huh? Whyte's a mediocrity so that's the only thing hilarious about this. Hearn had a difficult time answering Mr. Jordan's questions btw. Check the transcript, son.
I listen to talk sport a lot and have for years but Simon jordon come on

I listen to talk sport a lot and have for years but Simon jordon come on
Listen, your guy ducked. It's really not the end of the world. It is what it is. I'm no Whyte hater but his rabid fans, guys like you, always seem to have an excuse for his behavior. Whether it's him popping for PEDs, pulling out of fights without providing any actual proof as to the reason why, or him supposedly having to unfairly wait years on a title shot where everyone else is at fault except him. There's a common theme here.

Listen, your guy ducked. It's really not the end of the world. It is what it is. I'm no Whyte hater but his rabid fans, guys like you, always seem to have an excuse for his behavior. Whether it's him popping for PEDs, pulling out of fights without providing any actual proof as to the reason why, or him supposedly having to unfairly wait years on a title shot where everyone else is at fault except him. There's a common theme here.
Maybe his fans think he has been repeatedly shafted by the wbc for years all the time allowing wilder to face the worst possible opponents to keep a HW belt in the US. Whyte gets treated worse than most due to how he comes across. Personally I don’t think he is ducking the wallin fight I think he does have an injury but most fighters have small injuries going into fights and he prob could fight with a an injection but he has been advised not too.

If I remember correctly @RDL81 use to or trains with or at Whyte's gym. I appreciate defending your boy, but come on man. . .
Yeah I have trained there but don’t anymore and he doesn’t either as he is pretty much in Portugal full time.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag"
Let’s put it another way

Do you think Eddie Hearn is willing to loose millions on a fight not happening so that Whyte could possibly end up fighting on a rivals show? Obviously not

So not to loose money he will need to claim on his insurance

Will the insurance company pay out without proof of the injury? Of course not

So there clearly will be some sort of injury

So you are saying that if whyte doesn’t fight wallin whilst injured ahead finally getting a world title shot then he is ducking?

Maybe his fans think he has been repeatedly shafted by the wbc for years all the time allowing wilder to face the worst possible opponents to keep a HW belt in the US. Whyte gets treated worse than most due to how he comes across. Personally I don’t think he is ducking the wallin fight I think he does have an injury but most fighters have small injuries going into fights and he prob could fight with a an injection but he has been advised not too.
No. It's time for “The Can Man” to take some responsibility for his role in it all.
1000 Days – The Myth Surrounding The Dillian Whyte Mandatory Position

@Kovalev's "Man Bag"
Let’s put it another way

Do you think Eddie Hearn is willing to loose millions on a fight not happening so that Whyte could possibly end up fighting on a rivals show? Obviously not

So not to loose money he will need to claim on his insurance

Will the insurance company pay out without proof of the injury? Of course not

So there clearly will be some sort of injury

So you are saying that if whyte doesn’t fight wallin whilst injured ahead finally getting a world title shot then he is ducking?
Again, when Whyte can prove he's actually injured, and that it was severe enough to cancel the fight, then people will buy it. An independent doctor can verify his alleged injury's severity just as Team Wallin requested. Until then I don't buy his injury claim. No amount of kicking and screaming will change my mind. Sorry.

Back