* Whyte out* Oct.30th Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin DAZN

I dont think anyone disagrees whether or not Whyte deserves to fight Fury. The issue is that Whyte signed to fight Wallin and now is “pulling out with injury” but there are some questions as to whether hes just pulling out due to a business decision.

Considering all the people crying about Whyte not rescheduling the fight, it's pretty obvious that the real issue is Whyte wanting the Fury fight.

Whyte is claiming his camp was 100k plus so he looses that. Plus his £5M purse. Wallin started this off by complaining he is losing 10-18k and he was still offered a place on the card. Not much sympathy here as fights fall out of bed all the time or even worse look at the Warrington non contest. He should stop complaining and try and make a fight against someone else so he can move up the rankings.
100k ????? For a guy that constantly looks like he didn't train. His stories are getting less believable.
I assume you have interacted with him. Would you say he is a smart guy?

Maybe his fans think he has been repeatedly shafted by the wbc for years all the time allowing wilder to face the worst possible opponents to keep a HW belt in the US. Whyte gets treated worse than most due to how he comes across. Personally I don’t think he is ducking the wallin fight I think he does have an injury but most fighters have small injuries going into fights and he prob could fight with a an injection but he has been advised not too.
Thats a totally different argument than a MRI giving an opposing boxer with gloves a secret map to a death touch blow on the shoulder.
Lol like its so pinpoint accurate that it's worth more than just knowing which shoulder is injured....thats kind of funny

100k ????? For a guy that constantly looks like he didn't train. His stories are getting less believable.
I assume you have interacted with him. Would you say he is a smart guy?
He is based in Portugal and has a big team and lots of sparring partners so yeah seems high but would be higher than wallins camp

Thats a totally different argument than a MRI giving an opposing boxer with gloves a secret map to a death touch blow on the shoulder.
Lol like its so pinpoint accurate that it's worth more than just knowing which shoulder is injured....thats kind of funny
If the contact says walking doesn’t need to see the mri then why should whyte show him? How many boxing injuries or pull outs result in publication of medial information?

Maybe his fans think he has been repeatedly shafted by the wbc for years all the time allowing wilder to face the worst possible opponents to keep a HW belt in the US. Whyte gets treated worse than most due to how he comes across. Personally I don’t think he is ducking the wallin fight I think he does have an injury but most fighters have small injuries going into fights and he prob could fight with a an injection but he has been advised not too.
When you say “how he comes across” do you mean generally lacking charisma?

ive seen some interviews with him lately, and he seems super cool TBH. Rare honestly like Fury, but less trollish.

its mot like Whyte vs Wallin is a fight fans were that excited about, but way White went about it is shitty. Boxers nowadays are acting more like shady businessman and less like boxers. I understand everyone wants to get paid but there is a reason boxing was more popular in past than now. this kind of business is not helping anybody not even fighters

Didn't want to make a new thread thought I'd just add to this.

Eric Molina confirms he's done. Not the greatest fighter but hats off to him. 15 years of been belted by boxing biggest and hardest hitters.

Sorry its a Kugan interview -

So looks like he was telling the truth then.

Anybody for apologies.

So looks like he was telling the truth then.

Anybody for apologies.
Good deal. Hopefully Wallin can land another upper tier fight and get himself in the discussion.

What happened to the independent doctor that Team Wallin requested? The BBBofC isn't a body I'd necessarily trust to be neutral here. If I were them I'd want Fury vs Whyte too as it's a lucrative all-British showdown. For all we know they could be lying for Whyte or simply running with whatever he provided from his own doctor.

What are you asking for? Just said if he provides proof its not fishy if not then its fishy....

So now you are "lets trust the WBC..."Same org who you guys claim have been shady to him for years....
I'm cool with it when team Wallin is cool with it.
This. The WBC has stated that they've received Whyte's medical certification from the BBBofC but it's possible that they're colluding with each other. I wouldn't necessarily trust either organization particularly the WBC. Then there's the fact that the BBBofC is British boxing's governing body and Whyte happens to be a British boxer.

He may well have a shoulder injury but the real question is whether it's truly severe enough for the bout to have been canceled? The only way we could know for certain is to grant Team Wallin's request for an independent doctor to assess it. It seems all that happened here is that Whyte's own doctor deemed him unfit to fight and sent his medical certification to the BBBofC who in turn passed it on to the WBC. Clearly, there couldn't possibly be any bias in their judgement!

Don’t really buy the ducking Wallin theory, if that’s the case then why agree to fight him in the first place, it wasn’t necessary to secure a mandatory spot, he already had that.

Seems like an unnecessary headache to take a fight you wanted to duck when it didn’t advance you any and nobody was even asking for it, why not just take an absolute gimme to stay active or just wait it out.

What are you asking for? Just said if he provides proof its not fishy if not then its fishy....

So now you are "lets trust the WBC..."Same org who you guys claim have been shady to him for years....
I'm cool with it when team Wallin is cool with it.

Hilarious watching RDL81 turn into a WBC shill all of a sudden, he will have a pic of sulaiman in his profile pic soon

Hilarious watching RDL81 turn into a WBC shill all of a sudden, he will have a pic of sulaiman in his profile pic soon
No not at all but obviously there is an injury and proof that satisfies the WBC and matchrooms insurance.

If you get 3/4 dr to look at it some might say he might be able to fight some might not but if it’s injured it’s up to him if he wants to fight with an injury or not

Back