Because according to them:

They are hunted in the streets like wild animals
They are oppressed by a white system
They are at an extremely unfair disadvantage
The white man is evil

Etc...

This guy should have left a long time ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

And if someone killed him for his recent statements, nothing of any value would have been lost. I'm amazed that he hasn't been arrested for hate speech :icon_neut

So I guess you consider a high ranking member of the KKK as the example of a White person? There are good and bad in every grouping of people. Intelligent and ignorant in every group. Hell there are even some smart people on Sherdog! LOL

Only a person with no working historical knowledge of the early 20th century's African redemption movement could label my first post a product of prejudice.

Only someone who is ignorant could think that you claiming that America would be better off without black people is prejudiced? That's retarded. I get that you thought you were just being edgy and cool with the overt racism, but it's actually pretty commonplace here.

Isn't it better for people to be called out on their misconceptions then not.

I do not see a problem with a thread like this as it gets called out and people correct misconceptions.

No blacks= no blues+no rock and roll= no Heavy Metal= no good.

Holy crap. The government is America.

So what about America do black people hate? The trees? The mountains?

that's a narrow view. i would say there is the land, there is the country apart from the government, there is the government (those elected for specified terms) and there is the state (the permanent apparatuses such as federal and state agencies whose staff are hired or appointed), there is the history, there is the culture, and there is society.

i'm not sure that opposing aspects of the state or the government makes one "hate" the country. we have the power to change things--how is wishing for change some sort of anti-american stance? i wouldn't say that birthers and those who insist obama hates the country are hypocrites who themselves hate the country. it's tempting, but it's rhetorically bullshit just like the ideas you are floating

Oh good. Another race thread.

Also I hate how easily the racist label get thrown out in the war room also. Disagree with the white liberal establishment, instant racist.

If conservative whites think they're being mistreated why don't they go the fuck back to Europe?

This. The fucking conservative white 'woe is me, everyone is against the white man' movement is worse than everything they bitch about.

This.

And people wonder why the war room has a reputation for being a mirror of stormfront.

people should be able to say whatever they want. no matter how racist it may come across. if someone says something ridiculous, allow the words to make that person look bad. if you disagree, then disagree and prove them wrong.

that's why i don't report anyone, and never will.

TS actually took it there. Talk about an effective way at displaying ignorance of the highest order

that's a narrow view. i would say there is the land, there is the country apart from the government, there is the government (those elected for specified terms) and there is the state (the permanent apparatuses such as federal and state agencies whose staff are hired or appointed), there is the history, there is the culture, and there is society.

i'm not sure that opposing aspects of the state or the government makes one "hate" the country. we have the power to change things--how is wishing for change some sort of anti-american stance? i wouldn't say that birthers and those who insist obama hates the country are hypocrites who themselves hate the country. it's tempting, but it's rhetorically bullshit just like the ideas you are floating

You missed the entire content of my post. TS said blacks hate America. Someone asked what about White people that hate America. TS responded with "White people don't hate America, they hate the government (establishment)". So according to TS view, black people hate more than the gov, they hate the country...which is moronic. Obviously the blacks who do have a problem with things, are upset with the establishment...just like whites. TS wants to differentiate between discontented blacks and whites, when there is no difference.

Only someone who is ignorant could think that you claiming that America would be better off without black people is prejudiced? That's retarded. I get that you thought you were just being edgy and cool with the overt racism, but it's actually pretty commonplace here.

One more time... you're historically ignorant.

Pan-Africanism would not have moved all black people out of America. Only those blacks who a) were descendants of slaves who had initially been brought to America immorally and against their will and b) voluntarily chose to leave the US.

Just stop with the bullshit character assassination attempts.

Only a person with no working historical knowledge of the early 20th century's African redemption movement could label my first post a product of prejudice.

But this is what liberalism has become over the last 50 years. There are certain things people of color are allowed to say and do to improve their lot and the lot of the nation (in their estimation), but if white people agree with and support those actions then those white people should be considered suspect racists.

But I guess this is just an extension of the faux-left idea that only white men can be racists. :rolleyes:

(A position which, interestingly, actually ties into your crazy ideas about what does and does not constitute the Establishment.)

I think JVS's was addressing the "they'd all be better off if they'd followed Marcus Garvey's approach," portion of your post. Specifically, why would they all be better off? Why would America be better if blacks had left. Why would the descendants of slaves better? Why would Africa, the entire continent, be better off.

It's not food for thought if there's no exposition on the stated points. Especially since plenty of black people felt Garvey was wrong at the time.

One more time... you're historically ignorant.

Pan-Africanism would not have moved all black people out of America. Only those blacks who a) were descendants of slaves who had initially been brought to America immorally and against their will and b) voluntarily chose to leave the US.

Just stop with the bullshit character assassination attempts.

But blacks who wanted to leave had left and formed Liberia previously. None of that addresses the "better off" portion of your post.

Why do half of the c-nts in the war room act as if 'black people' is one person with one fucking opinion? I'm not American but that shit dumbfounds me.

But blacks who wanted to leave had left and formed Liberia previously. None of that addresses the "better off" portion of your post.

Yeah, this and your other post covers what I would have said.

Ed: I'd also add that calling a racist post racist isn't some kind of character assassination. If you think that America would be better off without blacks, own it. You already said it. Are you retracting?

It would make the country safer. Blacks are about 12% of the population and responsible for 52% of the nations violent crime.

Racist/Fascist thread is racist/fascist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back