Why wont black people leave America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightKnee

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If america is so bad and racist why dont they leave? This is a serious question.

Why should they? This is their country. They have a right like any other citizen that feels they are treated unfairly, to speak their mind.

Last edited:
Fear of being hunted down and lynched by their masters?

Fear of change...........plus we have good food here...

DWpCQnU.png

I don't blame them for not wanting to leave..but they need to shut the fuck up about how America is "so bad", especially considering that America is one of the few countries on the planet that caters to their nonsense (the activists I mean). I'm sure there are plenty of black people that are happy and proud to be American

Why should they?

Because according to them:

They are hunted in the streets like wild animals
They are oppressed by a white system
They are at an extremely unfair disadvantage
The white man is evil

Etc...

This guy should have left a long time ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

And if someone killed him for his recent statements, nothing of any value would have been lost. I'm amazed that he hasn't been arrested for hate speech :icon_neut

Ask Marcus Garvey. He put his blood, sweat and tears into trying to get the members of his race on the boats.

Personally, I think America, Africa and the descendants of slavery would probably all be better off today if his movement had been more successful.

I'm black and a Marine Corps veteran. This is a very stupid thread because not all people of any race believe the same thing.

Because according to them:

They are hunted in the streets like wild animals
They are oppressed by a white system
They are at an extremely unfair disadvantage
The white man is evil

Etc...

This guy should have left a long time ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

And if someone killed him for his recent statements, nothing of any value would have been lost. I'm amazed that he hasn't been arrested for hate speech :icon_neut

They are citizens of this nation. If they feel that they are being wrong, they have a right to voice their opinion. While I understand a lot of the stuff it's blown up by the media. You can't denied that historically they have been treated like the doormat of this nation. Are they better of in America than in Africa? A million times, yes. But that is no reason for them to except how they live in this country. As citizens of this country they have a right to fight for a better life in this country*

*edit.

Last edited:
I'm black and a Marine Corps veteran. This is a very stupid thread because not all people of any race believe the same thing.

Yes. Assuming anything different is a species of racial prejudice.

TS is a gutless, known racist. His threads are racist and often dumped. I pity people with such a perverted view of the world. He probably hates his life and projects his hate of himself onto other people.

Ah! This is one of "those" kinds of threads I keep seeing mentioned.

Ts, you sound dumb. Are you dumb? Because you sound like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back