Why wont black people leave America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has gone downhill. As soon as the mods basically agreed to let any muslim bashing, I said the blacks would be the next and now we are seeing more and more of this type of threads and comments.

This.

And people wonder why the war room has a reputation for being a mirror of stormfront.

This forum has gone downhill. As soon as the mods basically agreed to let any muslim bashing, I said the blacks would be the next and now we are seeing more and more of this type of threads and comments.

As some of us are doing you can use your own input in the thread to allow the OP's question to lead to some meaningful, non-prejudiced food for thought. As opposed to leading to Aryanism and bigotry.

Or you can cry to the mods for censorship.

As always in the WR, your choice.

This.

And people wonder why the war room has a reputation for being a mirror of stormfront.

The Mexicans are next......one thing with racists is that they are consistent in their talking points. No serious forum would keep a bait thread like this up. TS is basically saying black americans are not real americans and if they dont like it here, why dont they leave

As some of us are doing you can use your own input in the thread to allow the OP's question to lead to some meaningful, non-prejudiced food for thought.

Your "contribution" certainly wasn't meaningful or non-prejudiced. America would be better without black people? Anyone who has been reading the WR the past year has been exposed to that thought a lot.

white people dont hate america, they might hate the government but they dont hate america.

Holy crap. The government is America.

So what about America do black people hate? The trees? The mountains?

The Mexicans are next......one thing with racists is that they are consistent in their talking points. No serious forum would keep a bait thread like this up. TS is basically saying black americans are not real americans and if they dont like it here, why dont they leave
Yep. That's why the correct approach is to mercilessly berate the imbecile TS until this shit thread gets dumped.

The worst thing about these threads is that some people are going to express some very negative opinions about black people and then go to other threads and claim that black people are exaggerating their negative experiences.

Anyway, black people don't need to leave America because it's their country. I think some people forget that black people have been here since the inception of the nation. They're not foreigners trying to change someone else's nation. It's their nation. They can opt to improve their nation rather than just leaving it.

Of course, there are some people who forget that America's been built on the contributions of black Americans since day 1.

Yep. I hate to say this, I really really do... But Computer Foggie needs to be reinstated as a mod.

The war room has plenty of racists and they have a platform here to spew their hatred. I see threads like this one all the time and the most that will happen is the thread gets dumped. I have yet to see even a yellow card given for racism, so racists continue knowing they're immune from any repercussions.

Yep.

I hate to say this, I really really do... But Computer Foggie needs to be reinstated as a mod.

So he can ban people for noticing racism? He was basically Gotti with a badge.

bfvuxeO.jpg

If everyone who was fed up with the US over the years left there'd be no one left in the US right now. I mean if the Colonials weren't happy with the British Empire why didn't they move to France?

Also even if they wanted to take that route most who are unhappy are poor and it's very expensive to up and leave any country and settle elsewhere.

Last edited:
Your "contribution" certainly wasn't meaningful or non-prejudiced. America would be better without black people? Anyone who has been reading the WR the past year has been exposed to that thought a lot.

Only a person with no working historical knowledge of the early 20th century's African redemption movement could label my first post a product of prejudice.

But this is what liberalism has become over the last 50 years. There are certain things people of color are allowed to say and do to improve their lot and the lot of the nation (in their estimation), but if white people agree with and support those actions then those white people should be considered suspect racists.

But I guess this is just an extension of the faux-left idea that only white men can be racists. :rolleyes:

(A position which, interestingly, actually ties into your crazy ideas about what does and does not constitute the Establishment.)

Another bullshit thread by the resident racist.

So, black people arent allowed to be unhappy with their country?
Come on...

If america is so bad and racist why dont they leave? This is a serious question.

Lol, I even gave evidence that you are an anti-semite before it was deleted and you were like 'but that is not racist!!1!'.

I hope your ass gets banned. Worthless fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back