Why wont black people leave America?

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct me if im wrong but the thread title should be : why wont people that hate America leave?

Acting as though all black people hate america is asinine

obviously not. but the ones that hate america should leave.

Just because somebody doesn't agree with how they are treated, does not equal hating this country. How about all the white people that feel American government hates whites? The ones that feel gays, blacks or Hispanics have more rights than whites. Why don't they leave, if this country is being hostile to white Christians?

Just because somebody doesn't agree with how they are treated, does not equal hating this country. How about all the white people that feel American government hates whites? The ones that feel gays, blacks or Hispanics have more rights than whites. Why don't they leave, if this country is being hostile to white Christians?

well you know what i do when i feel unwelcomed somewhere? i leave, i dont start a riot.

correct me if im wrong but the thread title should be : why wont people that hate America leave?

Adding the racial element is what makes the thread sexy.

I take this to mean that no white people hate America?

If they do, they should leave to.

They should get the balls their ancestors had to get up and go to someplace new that suited them more.

If you aren't a timid little sheep there is a much bigger world than you think out there.

If conservative whites think they're being mistreated why don't they go the fuck back to Europe?

well you know what i do when i feel unwelcomed somewhere? i leave, i dont start a riot.

Your not thinking about it in the right way. They feel like this is their home. Imagine someone came into your home and made you feel unwelcomed would you leave?

white people dont hate america, they might hate the government but they dont hate america.

I think that applies to black people too. They hate how the government institutions treat them. Also their is plenty of white people that hate not just the government. They hate how the country is slipping away from the grasp of the white male.

You can love your country but still want changes.

You can hate your country and need to get the hell out no matter what race.

You're using logic. Racists don't use logic, hence them being racist.

Ask Marcus Garvey. He put his blood, sweat and tears into trying to get the members of his race on the boats.

Personally, I think America, Africa and the descendants of slavery would probably all be better off today if his movement had been more successful.

Yeah, me too. I wonder if the geography of the states was more amenable to mass migration (like in europe, the middle east, etc.) whether might have seen more success. Or maybe the day-to-day reality wasn't as acutely untenable as in other situations of mass-migration (displacement due to conflict like we've seen recently).

Plus, economically disadvantaged populations aren't exactly likely to spring for plane tickets and pick up and move en-masse.

Depends on the options one has as far as potential alternative destinations go.

For example, bad as it is for black folk in Ferguson MO I'm sure the residents there would still pick that locale over, say, Liberia.

liberia.jpg

Are most black people rioting? I work with a lot of black people. I don't think anyone has been involved in a riot. Should white people leave for that pumpkin festival riot in New Hampshire?

blacks make up 13 per cent of the country. have 13 per cent of the country been rioting of late? based on what do you conclude that black people don't like this country? and isn't it possible to love the country while attempting to change aspects that are negative like racism? there's some seriously misguided blanket thinking operating in your op and generally in your thinking.

and on to practical questions, you realize that it's really not that easy to repatriate and naturalize? there's some fifth-grade level thinking going on in that proposition, but "love it or leave it" pervades a lot of reactionary thinking. the most misguided part of that proposition is that it's possible for people to have different views from, say, a right-wing racist, law-and-order reactionary, while still loving the country.

as much as i think right-wing birthers and jade helm paranoiacs are wrong and bad for the country i wouldn't suggest they go off to whatever celtic paradise they might love.

If conservative whites think they're being mistreated why don't they go the fuck back to Europe?

The current situation in Europe would actually be a lot worse for white conservatives than their situation here at home.

this is akin to the socioeconomic argument that says if you don't like your neighborhood or it's dangerous, move. Sounds great, not exactly that simple though. I'm sure a lot of non white people and white people alike would love to move somewhere else, doesn't mean it's feasible.

This forum has gone downhill. As soon as the mods basically agreed to let any muslim bashing, I said the blacks would be the next and now we are seeing more and more of this type of threads and comments.

I think a better title would be 'I hate black people and want them to leave'. As if anyone in any country that is unhappy with aspects of that country should leave, and that's ignoring the practical side of things, namely that the black people who might really want to leave America because they feel oppressed by the system are often the least able to do so, being largely young and poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back