Why Women destroy nations

Seems like a beta male problem more than a female problem. I'd rather we just sterilize you losers and have society treat you more like drones you are. No need to impact women over it.
Lol. Assuming your not joking, this is a taunt and exactly what I was talking about in my post.

Thems is fightin words.

It sounds like this guy is unhappy because he can't get laid, because women prefer more confident and better looking men. No shit?
Did you even watch the video or is this just your go-to answer every time this topic comes up?

It is a beta male problem. Males do not want to take responsibility for their lives and become men which forces the women to take an unnatural leadership role.

I will say the same thing in another way. The problem is not women or feminism, the problem is males refusing to grow up and take responsibility for their lives.

Nietzsche understood this when he wrote: "There is little of man here; therefore their women strive to be mannish. For only he who is man enough will release the woman in woman."

This is a possibly. But then the next question I would have to ask is when and why have beta men become irresponsible losers incapable of being in control of their own lives?

Any ideas? I have none that are well thought out enough to present.

Lol. Assuming your not joking, this is a taunt and exactly what I was talking about in my post.

Thems is fightin words.
Not taunting at all. Simply placing the blame where it lies. If the problem is men frustrated that women don't want them because they aren't really men, why punish women for it? Your the one with the problem, not them. So if you literally can't control yourself, the correction should be with you, not with them.

Seems like a beta male problem more than a female problem. I'd rather we just sterilize you losers and have society treat you more like drones you are. No need to impact women over it.

Look it this way. You create a system where majority of males can't get women, you get a lot of Elliot Rogers types trying to kill you all the time.

So this is the scaled up equivalent of "women weaken legs"?

Leg kicks weaken legs.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Wow, so much fail in that video.

He is drawing ridiculous conclusions to support his dumb theory while failing to look at obvious reasons.

For example he blames the reduced birthrate in the West on women having more equality.... while completely ignoring the obvious fact that people in the West are more educated than in the past, and simply don't want have lots of children because they know that it is costly.

Secondly, he trying to place the "80/20" rule and formation of Harrems squarely on Women.... as if mens urges to sleep with as many women as possible, somehow has nothing to do with Harems forming.

Harems formed in the past simply because the Alpha male of the tribe or society would have absolute power, and did what/who he wanted. Women are attracted to power, but the formation of Harrems has little to do with that since they didn't have much power or say in the matter anyway... In fact, if women had their way during those times, they obviously would have chosen to have the alpha male for themselves and not share him with other women.

Cliffs:
Videos was made by a sexually frustrated guy trying to rationalize why he cant get any by blaming women.

Last edited:
It is a beta male problem. Males do not want to take responsibility for their lives and become men which forces the women to take an unnatural leadership role.

I will say the same thing in another way. The problem is not women or feminism, the problem is males refusing to grow up and take responsibility for their lives.

Nietzsche understood this when he wrote: "There is little of man here; therefore their women strive to be mannish. For only he who is man enough will release the woman in woman."

What about a situation where a man jerks it to identity politics all day online while his long-suffering wife works to pay for his existence? Would that fall under what you're talking about with this post?

Videos was made by a sexually frustrated guy trying to rationalize why he cant get any by blaming women.

This

Would also like to add that maybe just maybe the reason dudes like this cant gain any traction with the ladies is there views on women.

Also after watching that whole video whats this guy wanna do pass laws about which race of men women are allowed to fuck? Some arabia shit where we keep females on lockdown? I say this alot when in the war room but all im hearing in this video is a lot of noise.

This is a possibly. But then the next question I would have to ask is when and why have beta men become irresponsible losers incapable of being in control of their own lives?

Any ideas? I have none that are well thought out enough to present.

I do not know why males, in general, have regressed to the point where they have given up the responsibility of being men. I think it has something to do with so many males being raised by single mothers and the rise of feminism in academia and the media.

Not taunting at all. Simply placing the blame where it lies. If the problem is men frustrated that women don't want them because they aren't really men, why punish women for it? Your the one with the problem, not them. So if you literally can't control yourself, the correction should be with you, not with them.

Okay, fair enough. But saying this is like saying it's solely the fault of black people for their high crime rates because they are the ones committing the crimes.

But anyone with some ability to think can see there are many factors that lead to high crime of blacks, such as being poor, being consumed in a violent culture, etc.

What about a situation where a man jerks it to identity politics all day online while his long-suffering wife works to pay for his existence? Would that fall under what you're talking about with this post?

My wife no longer works. I will be working soon while my wife stays at home.

I think it has something to do with so many males being raised by single mothers. I do not know why men, in general, have regressed.

Definitely a possible factor. Lack of a father figure to teach them how to act? To much love and comfort from the mother?

Definitely a possible factor. Lack of a father figure to teach them how to act? To much love and comfort from the mother?

I would say female coddling is definitely a problem for males. Though, even with examining the issues now, your original question still stands, what factors in the past caused males to become so weak and pathetic?

Cliffs:

Yup. That's 90% of MRA types and the rest of the anti-women crowd.

Can't get any ass, or the little ass they got broke their heart, or they do have a wife/gf... but had previously failed for years and years.

So I watched a bit of the video....I have to agree with some of the other posters who say this is just a frustrated guy. He isn't really just clowning of the batshit, "manspreading" type feminazis, he seems to have some serious issues with women. My take on guys like this is as such: they get so passionate and obsessed about this battle of the sexes, they have poured so much of their time and energy into it. But if - and that's a huuuge if - they were ever to get a girlfriend, they would abandon it in a heartbeat.

Just like how psycho man-hating feminazi twats are losers, so are socially awkward red-pill neckbeard douches.

Margaret Thatcher was a hero

Yup. That's 90% of MRA types and the rest of the anti-women crowd.

Can't get any ass, or the little ass they got broke their heart, or they do have a wife/gf... but had previously failed for years and years.

Your correct. And the fact that you mock them probably makes them mad and its a great possibility that these small petty conflicts can lead to greater conflicts and fractures within society. In my opinion, Humans are animals in every manner of the word, and thus primal instinct can and will take over if individuals are mocked and deprived enough.

A beta male may be a beta, but he is still a man and given the right conditions the call of nature will reach them and the consequences may be drastic.

You are illustrating exactly what the video describes.

So I watched a bit of the video....I have to agree with some of the other posters who say this is just a frustrated guy. He isn't really just clowning of the batshit, "manspreading" type feminazis, he seems to have some serious issues with women. My take on guys like this is as such: they get so passionate and obsessed about this battle of the sexes, they have poured so much of their time and energy into it. But if - and that's a huuuge if - they were ever to get a girlfriend, they would abandon it in a heartbeat.

Just like how psycho man-hating feminazi twats are losers, so are socially awkward red-pill neckbeard douches.

I agree that he is wrong in blaming women for the societies problems. You cannot blame a woman for doing what comes natural to her, just like you cannot blame a child for being immature. It is men who have to grow up and take on the responsibility of political, family and moral leadership in the society. I'm not saying we need to copy the Islamic model and treat women like shit, but it is clear that men are generally better suited for leadership and the responsibility it entails.

Studies show that a good Father in the home is extremely beneficial to both the stability of the mother and children.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/fatherhood/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back