Why Women destroy nations

Feminism and progressive ideology is more dangerous for the West than radical Islam. Feminism must be destroyed as an ideology.

Heres why and its very uncouth and doesnt reflect my personal beliefs. Here goes.

"When I bleed, *snarl* you bleed."

Women want the strong horse. Not their fault for following weak men they have been misled.

PLUS women can be pretty brutal when in their selection and discarding of mates and helpers.

Lol. This sounds like something Amerikurcacacana would say, albeit more poetic.

He always says stuff like "women want strong men, we can see this when we look at Sweden, where women leave the weak Swedes and mate with blacks and Muslims; they're acting out because they want strength."

Not saying your intent was the same, it just sounded similar.

I'm actually quite shocked. I expected it to be stupid but it really wasn't, he was pretty much dead on as to the realities of the day. I don't necessarily agree with him going forward as the entire point of feminism to me isn't the empowerment of the current batch of women, its about creating an environment where women and men can evolve into an functionally egalitarian system. Thats not possible right now because of the fundamental differences that exist. But I don't think those differences serve the long term interests of men or women and hes absolutely right that it is entirely possible that "women" will destroy western civilization and the only functional tool which currently exists that empowers them.

rename this thread "white" women destroy nations as much of this ridiculous feminist bullocks comes from a relatively small population of white and jewish western women (and their people of color followers who eat up their welfare state/victim mentality spiel) while most other women are largely with the program

Women are far more annoying than men.

Sure there are annoying dudes out there but nothing compares to some off the wall illogical nutty chick.

Bill Burr covers this topic at length.

Well, like the sports guy used to say, women ruin everything. The video gives good points, which is nice and surprising.

Last edited:
Video brings up lots of good points. In my opinion their is a large portion of women in western countries who simply do not care about a national identity. They would rather do what they feel is the right thing to do I.E.., they see drowning refugees and think "omg we have to help them" Without really thinking about future consequences of their "in crowd" as the video calls it. Basically, these hoes ain't loyal and never have been and never will be.

Furthermore, the tendency for the most attractive men to get all the ladies probably does contribute to anger by less attractive males. Its not really too hard to believe that this can lead to anger, hate, division, and a less functional society. Especially when more attractive males taunt lesser attractive males about this fact.

To be honest, it would be great if Islam took over(heh, I kid) Then men would be in control again and feminism would cease to exist in its current form.

Video brings up lots of good points. In my opinion their is a large portion of women in western countries who simply do not care about a national identity. They would rather do what they feel is the right thing to do I.E.., they see drowning refugees and think "omg we have to help them" Without really thinking about future consequences of their "in crowd" as the video calls it. Basically, these hoes ain't loyal and never have been and never will be.

Furthermore, the tendency for the most attractive men to get all the ladies probably does contribute to anger by less attractive males. Its not really too hard to believe that this can lead to anger, hate, division, and a less functional society. Especially when more attractive males taunt lesser attractive males about this fact.

To be honest, it would be great if Islam took over(heh, I kid) Then men would be in control again and feminism would cease to exist in its current form.

This is another element that compliments the theory that Islam will take over. Not only do feminsts and SJW's view Muslims as victims and oppressed, but the longer radical feminism continues to destroy social solidarity and weaken society, marginalizing more and more males, Islam will become more enticing to the male population.

4:45 "This is very important. Women will thus only have as much freedom as their men are willing or capable of guaranteeing them."

It sounds like this guy is unhappy because he can't get laid, because women prefer more confident and better looking men. No shit?

Last edited:

Seems like a beta male problem more than a female problem. I'd rather we just sterilize you losers and have society treat you more like drones you are. No need to impact women over it.

Seems like a beta male problem more than a female problem. I'd rather we just sterilize you losers and have society treat you more like drones you are. No need to impact women over it.

It is a beta male problem. Males do not want to take responsibility for their lives and become men which forces the women to take an unnatural leadership role.

I will say the same thing in another way. The problem is not women or feminism, the problem is males refusing to grow up and take responsibility for their lives.

Nietzsche understood this when he wrote: "There is little of man here; therefore their women strive to be mannish. For only he who is man enough will release the woman in woman."

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like this guy is unhappy because he can't get laid, because women prefer more confident and better looking men. No shit?
Next time you might want to listen to what he says.

Back