Why Women destroy nations

I agree that he is wrong in blaming women for the world's problems. You cannot blame a woman for doing what comes natural to her, just like you cannot blame a child for being immature. It is men who have to grow up and take on the responsibility of political, family and moral leadership in the society. I'm not saying we need to copy the Islamic model and treat women like shit, but it is clear that men are in general better suited for leadership and the responsibility it entails.

What would you do to fix these problems if you were the ruler of the world ?

What would you do to fix these problems if you were the ruler of the world ?

If I could change anything, it would be emphasizing the importance of family life. A good father in the home who is committed to his wife is extremely important for a woman and the children. Studies show children are far less likely to engage in risky, dangerous and anti-social behavior when there is a father in the home and women are far less likely to be neurotic. https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/fatherhood/

There is a serious need for the society to understand the importance of male leadership and focus on developing young boys into self-responsible men of character. If there is one thing I am beginning to understand it is that men are generally intellectually smarter, more reasonable and stronger than women, but with that comes a larger burden and responsibility to take on a reasonable and fair leadership/protector role in the home and society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your correct. And the fact that you mock them probably makes them mad and its a great possibility that these small petty conflicts can lead to greater conflicts and fractures within society. In my opinion, Humans are animals in every manner of the word, and thus primal instinct can and will take over if individuals are mocked and deprived enough.

A beta male may be a beta, but he is still a man and given the right conditions the call of nature will reach them and the consequences may be drastic.

You are illustrating exactly what the video describes.

In other words, give in to them, go along with their idiocy... or they'll get violent and/or even criminal?

MRAs aren't the mob. Fuck symbolically paying them protection money.

Males in- for example- China do have legitimate grievances because their male/female ratio is skewed to where there'll be tens of millions of males without partners. That IS something serious and that needs to be addressed. They're expecting crime to increase because of this.

But Western MRAs need to stop being bitches.

Your correct. And the fact that you mock them probably makes them mad and its a great possibility that these small petty conflicts can lead to greater conflicts and fractures within society. In my opinion, Humans are animals in every manner of the word, and thus primal instinct can and will take over if individuals are mocked and deprived enough.

A beta male may be a beta, but he is still a man and given the right conditions the call of nature will reach them and the consequences may be drastic.

You are illustrating exactly what the video describes.

We are "mocking" the blatantly incorrect things that the guy was saying in the video ... not mocking him for his inability to procure pussy. That was simply brought up as an explanation for why he came up with nonsense in the video, and it doesn't illustrate anything in the video.

If I could change anything, it would be emphasizing the importance of family life. A good father in the home who is committed to his wife is extremely important for a woman and the children. Studies show children are far less likely to engage in risky, dangerous and anti-social behavior when there is a father in the home and women are far less likely to be neurotic. https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/fatherhood/

There is a serious need for the society to understand the importance of male leadership and focus on developing young boys into self-responsible men of character. If there is one thing I am beginning to understand it is that men are generally intellectually smarter, more reasonable and stronger than women, but with that comes a larger burden and responsibility to take on a fair leadership/protector role in the home and society.

I agree with you about fathers needing to be around but thats a problem thats as much on men as it is on women. Men are all too happy to see they kids every other weekend and dont go into jobs like teaching where they can be some kind of influence at anywhere near the number women do. Isnt that more on us for not stepping up than on them ?

the second part of your post there I think is suffering from some serous sexism. Not as smart ? Not as able to lead?

Do you think that we should take away there right to vote, get a divorce and that they should be t home with the kids ?

Im not really trying to dog you its just that your views and mine seem to far apart that I cant help but respond to your posts.

Some of you are literally scared of your own shadows and you call others "cucks" lol

I agree with you about fathers needing to be around but thats a problem thats as much on men as it is on women. Men are all too happy to see they kids every other weekend and dont go into jobs like teaching where they can be some kind of influence at anywhere near the number women do. Isnt that more on us for not stepping up than on them ?

the second part of your post there I think is suffering from some serous sexism. Not as smart ? Not as able to lead?

Do you think that we should take away there right to vote, get a divorce and that they should be t home with the kids ?

Im not really trying to dog you its just that your views and mine seem to far apart that I cant help but respond to your posts.

We live in a society that respects the individual. This means that regardless of the fact that men are generally smarter and stronger, women should still be given equal opportunities (not equal outcomes) within the society because ideally, society should see the individual not the sex or race of a person. Women should be given the choice to reasonably live how they see fit. Though, if women choose to get married and have children there is some reality they have to acknowledge. It is not society's fault that women get pregnant, have children and are generally better care takers of small children. Most children are far better off at home with their mothers than being left to a daycare to take care of their child. Parenting has, for the most part, been passed off to institutions these days. Unfortunately, I know far too many parents who send their kids to daycare at 8 months and barely spend any time with their own children. Why have kids if you are going to let the daycare and schools be responsible for them?

The real problem is that motherhood and being a wife has been demonized as something oppressive. There is nothing wrong with a woman staying at home to care for the children and deal with domestic duties. Instead of pushing this "anything goes, sex is merely a social construct" mentality, we would be better off changing the way we view the role of wife and motherhood. Instead of seeing it as oppressive we should be championing it and being grateful to the women who raise children and take care of the home.

Why should it be women who stay home? Because nature has determined that they carry the child for 9 months and have the means to feed the child. Nature has determined that a mother is by far the most important person in the first years of a child's life. We should learn to respect that fact. The left in particular talks a lot about getting in harmony with nature, but they get hysterical and lose their mind's when there is talk about a woman's natural role as mother and caregiver.

This is a possibly. But then the next question I would have to ask is when and why have beta men become irresponsible losers incapable of being in control of their own lives?

Any ideas? I have none that are well thought out enough to present.

Feminism + Single Mothers.

And probably the expansion of welfare governments in which the masculine role is filled by the state.

We live in a society that respects the individual. This means that regardless of the fact that men are generally smarter and stronger, women should still be given equal opportunities (not equal outcomes) within the society because ideally, society should see the individual not the sex or race of a person. Women should be given the choice to reasonably live how they see fit. If they are going to get married and have children there is some reality they have to acknowledge. It is not society's fault that women get pregnant, have children and are generally better care takers of small children. Most children are far better off at home with their mothers than being left to a daycare to take care of their child. Parenting has, for the most part, been passed off to institutions these days. Unfortunately, I know far too many parents who send their kids to daycare at 8 months and barely spend any time with their own children. Why have kids if you are going to let the daycare and schools be responsible for them?

The real problem is that motherhood and being a wife has been demonized as something oppressive. There is nothing wrong with a woman staying at home to care for the children and deal with domestic duties. Instead of pushing this "anything goes, sex is merely a social construct" mentality, we would be better off changing the way we view the role of wife and motherhood. Instead of seeing it as oppressive we should be championing it and being grateful to the women who raise children and take care of the home.

Why should it be women who stay home? Because nature has determined that they carry the child for 9 months and have the means to feed the child. Nature has determined that a mother is by far the most important person in the first years of a child's life. We should learn to respect that fact. The left in particular talks a lot about getting in harmony with nature, but they get hysterical and lose their mind's when there is talk about a woman's natural role as mother and caregiver.

Heres the part I agree with ... I think society would be much better off if parenting wasnt out sourced but I dont care if its the mom or dad at home. I know a lot of stay at home dads and they all seem to be doing a good job. I also see what your sying about motherhood being demonized but I think its only a small sect of radicals that way.
At the end of the day I think every couple has strengths and weaknesses and should play to them instead of what society thinks they should do.

My woman got a real good education and a decent job. I dropped out and work for a dispensary. Were trying right now to get pregnant and I gotta say Im thrilled about our future plans and dont feel any less masculine for it. Were just playing to our strengths instead of our weaknesses you know ? Ill also add for your musement that my lady thinks anita and lacey are fools and if they worked as hard as they bitched they probably wouldnt feel oppressed .

Heres the part I agree with ... I think society would be much better off if parenting wasnt out sourced but I dont care if its the mom or dad at home. I know a lot of stay at home dads and they all seem to be doing a good job. I also see what your sying about motherhood being demonized but I think its only a small sect of radicals that way.
At the end of the day I think every couple has strengths and weaknesses and should play to them instead of what society thinks they should do.

My woman got a real good education and a decent job. I dropped out and work for a dispensary. Were trying right now to get pregnant and I gotta say Im thrilled about our future plans and dont feel any less masculine for it. Were just playing to our strengths instead of our weaknesses you know ? Ill also add for your musement that my lady thinks anita and lacey are fools and if they worked as hard as they bitched they probably wouldnt feel oppressed .

I think we fundamentally agree that the family is extremely important. I believe it is the most important thing. I have no issue with a stay-at-home father, but I still think women are generally far better caregivers when it comes to young children.

Thats cuz you never met my ol lady. Shes terrible at all things domestic :)

I am in the same boat as you. I am better at cooking, cleaning, and caring for our dog. I am even better with children. I believe things will change once my wife has a child (we are trying too) and her maternal instincts will hopefully kick in.

I am in the same boat as you. I am better at cooking, cleaning, and caring for our dog. I am even better with children. I believe things will change once my wife has a child (we are trying too) and her maternal instincts will hopefully kick in.

Thats the fun of arguing with folks on the internet... You start out thinking they are from another planet then ya hash it out and realize we arent so different after all.

Its important to understand that pointing out aggregate differences does not preclude exceptions to the rule. I think you're probably right in saying women are, on the whole, better suited to caring for children but there should also be room for stay at home dads in our society. I say let the chips fall where they may.

As far as the video goes, I think you guys are too quick to fall back on the knee jerk "herp, derp virgin" response. Based on that video and a brief look at his channel he seems more preoccupied with the clash of civilizations than the battle of the sexes. He strikes me more as a far right nationalist than an MRA though those aren't mutually exclusive.

Aren't you being financially supported by your wife? What kind of pathetic man mooches off his wife and then proceeds to go on internet and constantly go on about how inferior women are. If your wife was smarter she'd kick you out on your ass.

Leg kicks weaken legs.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Man, Nate fought like shit that night.

So... none of the Atheist haters still haven't figured out that he has a huge dick?

lol at the fools in this thread blaming that lack of reproduction on anything other than womens choices.

You can't blame women for societies problems but on a macro scale you can absolutely blame them for the weakening of western society as outlined in that video. Most of that video was dead on.

Back