Why Women destroy nations

Maybe hispanic women dunno about the rest

Other nations should learn from Britain's mistake. We built the Empire on which the sun never set. Then we gave split-tails the vote and it's been all downhill since then.;)

Would have sounded more legit with a female narrator.

so no factual / or scientific sources supporting any claims and an obvious anti female agenda....

Looks like Atheist's wife bought him some video editing software.

I only skimmed TS's video (with no sound) due to the glaring lack of female nudity.

So this is the scaled up equivalent of "women weaken legs"?

Interesting . . . Have to say the narrator sounded almost identical to the ISIS propaganda narrator.

In fact even with an appeal to western male push-back, it could have been an Islamic-shill made production.

Some very valid points . . . But there may still be an oversight/underestimation of the balance of the Christianized west.

The story's not been completed just yet.

so no factual / or scientific sources supporting any claims and an obvious anti female agenda....

Looks like Atheist's wife bought him some video editing software.
first person I thought of watching this.

as was stated earlier, more pics of these lascivious, heathen upstart females would have been more illuminating, not to mention stimulating

Interesting . . . Have to say the narrator sounded almost identical to the ISIS propaganda narrator.

In fact even with an appeal to western male push-back, it could have been an Islamic-shill made production.
giphy.gif

What isn't taqiyya in your eyes?

Women want the strong horse. Not their fault for following weak men they have been misled.

PLUS women can be pretty brutal when in their selection and discarding of mates and helpers.

giphy.gif

What isn't taqiyya in your eyes?

You are APsychMajor haha. Nailed it.

But anyway, I didn't use the "t" word, and I also mentioned/assigned it to ISIS (largely) as it sounded exactly like their narrator.

Women want the strong horse. Not their fault for following weak men they have been misled.

PLUS women can be pretty brutal when in their selection and discarding of mated and helpers.

Also, some of the strongest opponents of Islam today are women.

You are APsychMajor haha. Nailed it.

But anyway, I didn't use the "t" word, and I also mentioned/assigned it to ISIS (largely) as it sounded exactly like their narrator.
How do you know what their narrator sounds like? Are yo a closet Muslim maybe? Is your whole account an exercise in taqiyya?

What a bunch of horse shit. Who sits around and thinks this crap up

How do you know what their narrator sounds like? Are yo a closet Muslim maybe? Is your whole account an exercise in taqiyya?

Because their propaganda videos have been posted in the WR before. It's why I call them propaganda - they're not promoted as such.

Because their propaganda videos have been posted in the WR before. It's why I call them propaganda - they're not promoted as such.
I noticed that you didn't deny that your account was an act of taqqiya

Back