Why The United States Is A Christian Nation:

nope. right.
Hitchens-+Is+it+too+modern+to+notice.png

Constitution preamble:

"...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity..."

You'd be hard-pressed to define "Blessings" as anything other than a Christian doctrine.

Blessings of liberty, not yawhe.

You stil fail to acknowledge, that if the founding fathers had been good christians, they would not had rebelled against their divinely appointed ruler.

If your god exists, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about your petty little borders and nations.

If a god exists, you would answer my inquiry into who exactly that is in your av...

America was founded as a secular republic. In fact, most of the early European colonizers were attempting to escape religious discrimination/intertwinement w/government by settling here. I think many of the people who are really pushing this "America is, and always will be, a Christian nation" narrative are nervous given how quickly the younger generations are turning away from organized religion.

Blessings of liberty, not yawhe.

You stil fail to acknowledge, that if the founding fathers had been good christians, they would not had rebelled against their divinely appointed ruler.
Focus on the word "Blessing", homie. Why was the word "Blessing" chosen? Why not "rights" or "privileges"???

Oh, and LULZ at "good Christians"...no such thing.

Done with you...please enjoy the rest of your day.

Pretty sure most of the founding father's could be described as "deists", which means that god created the universe and then left everyone to their own devices.

Back