Why the hell isnt this dude in the UFC??

Guy’s name is Israel “The Style Bender” Adesanya. Just saw a video of him KTFO’ing some poor guy with a question mark kick pop up on instagram and decided to look him up...10-0 MMA record, all knockouts, 65-5 kickboxing. Dude looks legit as fuck

Also has wins over Guillard and that Song dude who just won in Shanghai yesterday

was on his FF the other day, but hadn't seen any fights of his

dude looks awesome

It's quite simple - Adesanya wants to do both MMA and kickboxing apparently, and as we know, he can't do that if he's under UFC contract. He'd have to commit fully to MMA and take a few years off kickboxing but I think he'll sign with the UFC (or more likely, given the crossover, Bellator), next ear.

crazy how far downhill Melvin Guillard has gone...

he was like a LW Drew McFedries- he could crack, but never seemed to improve his grappling skills

now folks are just making a name off him

He's something like 8-0 in mma, but against grocery cashiers and paper boys (kinda like Fedor and MVP)

<mma4> Oh I see, building a mma record off of part-time workers...

Naw. He's 28 beating nobodies in mma and struggling in his A sport. Let him and MVP fight each other to see who comes to the UFC to get shitcanned first.

You seen his title fight for Glory vs Wilnis? Arguably won it, so wouldnt say hes struggling in his A sport at all. Murks MVP as well.

Can he wrestle? If he can't, then that's your answer.

You seen his title fight for Glory vs Wilnis? Arguably won it, so wouldnt say hes struggling in his A sport at all. Murks MVP as well.
Agree on the title fight. I think he is exactly the same as MVP. Spending a little too long in the basement. The got MVP at top 5, but I don't think he really is and I like the guy, we're from the same country.

Thanks for this, never heard of him before.

50-5 in kickboxing, last two fight were L's so he was 50-3 very recently, impressive as hell. 10-0 mma all KOs love those types of dudes.

However I wouldn't hold my breath if he came into the UFC. No matter how good you are outside of the UFC, it doesn't matter until you actually get there. He could go 0-3 in the UFC just as easily as 3-0.

BOOM GET HYPE FOR SATURDAY PEOPLE

Back