Why the hell isnt this dude in the UFC??

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Guy’s name is Israel “The Style Bender” Adesanya. Just saw a video of him KTFO’ing some poor guy with a question mark kick pop up on instagram and decided to look him up...10-0 MMA record, all knockouts, 65-5 kickboxing. Dude looks legit as fuck

Also has wins over Guillard and that Song dude who just won in Shanghai yesterday

Last edited:
Send that vid to Dana!

No clue if he has any ground game but the guy is entertaining as fuck.

This guy supposedly has a poor ground game. He's only blue belt in bjj. Anyone from top 10-15 UFC MW would fry him on the canvas.

His striking is on point but that's not enough to be competitive in the UFC.

Newsflash

Not everyone wants to be in the UFC

Found that out the hard way when they attempted to loot all of KSW's talent for shitty contracts

He is too active and doesn't want to slow down with that 2-3 fights a year UFC rythm.

I can't understand it either... 7k/7k fat cash and all the reebok gear you can wear...

Because mma doesnt have a priper rankings system nor does the ufc have set selection criteria....shit they still prefer to recruit u.s based fighters to save cash on scouting int talent!

looks like hes crashing come cans not much else

Because mma doesnt have a priper rankings system nor does the ufc have set selection criteria....shit they still prefer to recruit u.s based fighters to save cash on scouting int talent!
or because US fightiners sell better to USA audience that buys PPV and tickets

Seems like a smart well spoken kid. There's hundreds of non UFC killers. I'm so used to seeing debut's destroy UFC vets. Can't really assess him until I see his ground game, but I can see him being a Wonder boy type fighter.

This guy supposedly has a poor ground game. He's only blue belt in bjj. Anyone from top 10-15 UFC MW would fry him on the canvas.

Jon Jones was a white belt when he tapped Machida and Vitor

ya because no one is competitive in the UFC without a top notch ground game...oh wait

no more glory fights if hes in the UFC. Maybe he likes having both options open,and is content with annihilating scrubs for extra cash in mma while focused on his kickboxing career

Back