Why the hell isnt this dude in the UFC??

Yeah but can he talk mad trash???

This guy supposedly has a poor ground game. He's only blue belt in bjj. Anyone from top 10-15 UFC MW would fry him on the canvas.

His striking is on point but that's not enough to be competitive in the UFC.

He is too active and doesn't want to slow down with that 2-3 fights a year UFC rythm.

looks like hes crashing come cans not much else

This thread has aged quite well IMO

TS was from the future

Dey call me mystic epicness CUZ I PREDICT DEEZ TINGS

For real though its wild how fast his career has progressed in such a short amount of time. I made this thread less than 2 years ago and hes bow the current interim champ. Jesus

Guy’s name is Israel “The Style Bender” Adesanya. Just saw a video of him KTFO’ing some poor guy with a question mark kick pop up on instagram and decided to look him up...10-0 MMA record, all knockouts, 65-5 kickboxing. Dude looks legit as fuck

Also has wins over Guillard and that Song dude who just won in Shanghai yesterday

I daresay this thread has aged well.
Reminds me of the "who is Ryoto Machida?" times. :D
Props to TS.

Guy’s name is Israel “The Style Bender” Adesanya. Just saw a video of him KTFO’ing some poor guy with a question mark kick pop up on instagram and decided to look him up...10-0 MMA record, all knockouts, 65-5 kickboxing. Dude looks legit as fuck

Also has wins over Guillard and that Song dude who just won in Shanghai yesterday

Annnd boom

2 years later the man is champ. Incredible

Back