Why the hell isnt this dude in the UFC??

If they give him the Conor booking he might become a star, i.e. give him favorable opponents he can sleep, not wrestlers who will lay on him for 15 minutes like a wet blanket and hand him decision L's.

Seems like a smart well spoken kid . . .

What does that mean? Does that mean he's well-spoken compared to all the mixed martial artists, the 500 UFC fighters on the roster? Or does that mean that as a black male he is well-spoken compared to African-Americans?

Send that vid to Dana!

No clue if he has any ground game but the guy is entertaining as fuck.
He has a win over a Dagestan OV , be a safe guess that guy has a ground game .

What does that mean? Does that mean he's well-spoken compared to all the mixed martial artists, the 500 UFC fighters on the roster? Or does that mean that as a black male he is well-spoken compared to African-Americans?
Not sure if your trolling and spoofing Tyron Woodley, but I'll answer your question honestly. He's a well spoken kid full stop. He'd do well in customer service or in a job interview regardless of race. I've said the same thing about Andre Fili and Wonder boy, but as soon as I target a black kid SJW's are up in arms.

Not sure if your trolling and spoofing Tyron Woodley, but I'll answer your question honestly. He's a well spoken kid full stop. He'd do well in customer service or in a job interview regardless of race. I've said the same thing about Andre Fili and Wonder boy, but as soon as I target a black kid SJW's are up in arms.

I was just asking for Tyron. He's too busy to post on Sherdog himself.

He approves of your answer and says you're quite well spoken yourself.

I can't understand it either... 7k/7k fat cash and all the reebok gear you can wear...

Yeaah... about that..

maxresdefault.jpg

Please have TDD, Please have TDD, Please have TDD

This guy supposedly has a poor ground game. He's only blue belt in bjj. Anyone from top 10-15 UFC MW would fry him on the canvas.

His striking is on point but that's not enough to be competitive in the UFC.
I guess he just needs to move up to HW, and he will get a title shot against Stipe.

Hypetrain status: FULL STEAM AHEAD, NOW BOARDING ALL PASSENGERS

Back