Why the hate for Denny's?

People are ragging on Denny's? I mean it is a chain diner. You know what you are getting. Greasy, mediocre food that hits the spot at 3 AM after rippin and tearin all night.

Everytime I go to Denny's it's horrible service and the restaurant always looks rundown and like shit. If I eat at a chain breakfast restaurant I go to IHOP, the quality is a tad better and the ihop near me usually has good service.

Denny's is good if you're drunk at 4am.

And Subway is shit.

Because is sucks shit... go to a mom and pop place instead of that garbage
Why? Mom and pop might be assholes, for all I know.

I haven't been to Denny's in years but I used to work graveyard shift and used to stop there a couple of times a week after work with guys I worked with. I thought their food was pretty good.

Ordering a sampler after a drunken night at the bar is about as good as taking a 2am fatty home.

Sampler.jpg

I know I, for one, love inhaling the smell of moth balls and talcum powder and death while eating.

In other words: geriatrics galore. The place is one step removed from a graveyard.

Denny's is the place you go late at night, after getting drunk at the bar. Because there is literally nowhere else to eat. They have very inconsistent food quality, and service. Dirty restaurants and questionable customers (but that's a given at 4 AM). Also, what you order makes a difference. If you order a salad, it should be good, but ordering something like a steak is a bad idea. However, once again, due to their inconsistency they can mess up even the simplest food items. Last time I ate there, the fries were disgusting.

I got no problem with Dennys, but W.H. >>>

Sometimes it's about location. The Denny's where I live is pretty good. (clean, good service/food)

Denny's is garbage and is for poor people.

For what it is, Denny's is pretty bangin, imo.

I actually think their breakfast is better than your run-of-the-mill diner.

Subway on the other hand, is probably the worst sub place ever. Firehouse, Blimpies, Pot Belly, hell even Wawa all have much better subs.

Had food poisoning once in my life. Denny's. Used to love that place.

For some reason, I thought they only served breakfast food all day.

Denny's is perfect for a variety of occasions. After the bar when your sobering up. When you want pancakes at 3am. Mother's day lunch with mom, wedding anniversary. You really can't go wrong.

Denny's breakfast is a pretty good bang for your buck. They have some great pancakes, and pretty good eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns. I did have one horrible experience where pretty much everything I ate sucked, and it was a Dennies I have been to for the past 15 years. I always said "Dennies is fantastic, because how can you fuck up breakfast?", and they did the last time I was there a few weeks ago.

Will go back like once every 3-4 months, is normal.

Why? Mom and pop might be assholes, for all I know.

I haven't been to Denny's in years but I used to work graveyard shift and used to stop there a couple of times a week after work with guys I worked with. I thought their food was pretty good.
The probebly have better food at least,...
Frozen garbage.
Nothing is home made

Fun Comparisons

Target > Walmart > K-Mart

IHOP > Denny's > Waffle House

Dirtiest store I've ever seen was a old beat down K-Mart in an extremely small town in Utah. The town almosted celebrated when nice new Walmart moved in. It's the little things in life... right?

Most cracked out waitress I've ever seen was at a Waffle House next to IAH at 1am. She was fucking hilarious.

Back