Why the hate for Denny's?

Is this white enough for you?:

You decided upon bringing your wife to Denny's in order to consume a steak?

That is bizarre.

What is even more perplexing is the fact that you consider the "sirloin" at Denny's to be superior to that of the excellent steak houses in your general vicinity?

Perhaps you have partaken in the drug of choice of Mr. Rob Ford, that being crack cocaine?

Just one mistake this time. It's called "English", not "white".

Taking grammar lessons from a clown that takes his wife out for a steak dinner at Denny's.

That is a first.

I am insulted! I have never been employed as a clown, good sir. Anything you heard on the contrary is a lie.

Its funny how people say they witnessed racism at dennys. I don't go there because of the behavior of the customers that go there...Its like a Walmart in the hood no matter where the dennys is. I live in NY, I would rather go to any diner.

Its funny how people say they witnessed racism at dennys. I don't go there because of the behavior of the customers that go there...Its like a Walmart in the hood no matter where the dennys is. I live in NY, I would rather go to any diner.
NY has great spots to chow down!

I'm not sure what garbage diners you have in your town TS, but Denny's doesn't even come close to an average diner breakfast.

Denny's isn't disgusting if you just order simple like two eggs, hash browns, and toast. But it's not good. Now if I'm walking home from the bars at 2 am, I'll revise that post, at that time it is a 5 star restaurant. They must use different chefs.

Last edited:

i can only speak for myself, but the racism had nothing to do with the clientele. it had to do with the staff. i don't think people going there could have cared any less if a table next to them was racist, so long as they kept to themselves. besides, it's not like you're interacting with people at other tables. you're usually there with your own company.

there is a reason why denny's had to settle numerous lawsuits regarding racism. because it occurred.

I'm not sure what garbage diners you have in your town TS, but Denny's doesn't even come close to an average diner breakfast.

Denny's isn't disgusting if you just order simple like two eggs, hash browns, and toast. But it's not good. Now if I'm walking home from the bars at 2 am, I'll revise that post, at that time it is a 5 star restaurant. They must use different chefs.

i see your location is san jose. no doubt that someone living in your area has plenty of options for great diner food. but we should keep in mind that a lot of folks living in wyoming or north dakota, don't exactly have many options when it comes to finding great food. i don't fault people for eating at dennys, or ihop. if that's what you have around you, then that's your only option.

That's a good point and it's harder for mom and pops to compete. Communities are being built WITH chains. I have a buddy in NC that swears Olive Garden is great Italian and Tony Roma's is great bbq

Denny's used to be racist back in the days. They finally got called out for it when one location didn't serve six black secret service agents.

Dennys is one of my favorite restaurants. Open 24/7, breakfast all day, and cheap. Btw I won't link anything but anyone else see the Denny's employee tipped with a blowjob? (It was like 3 seconds but still)

Not sure why everyone else hates Denny's but I hate it because this one time me and my freinds went to Niagara falls (Canadian side) lost all our money at the tables and then went to the falls 5 in the morning, took out a 24 case of beer, polished it between 5 guys and got absolutely plastered. One friend passed out and we took turns putting our nut sacks on his forehead and taking pictures of it and sending it to his girlfreind. We waited for Denny's to open at 7 and when we got there and saw those rediculous prices for the smallest breakfast and we got so offended we walked out.

Why would you take turns putting your nuts on your "friends" head?

Wtf is wrong with you?

Never been there, sounds like I am missing out.

WTF - The Serloin at DENNY'S is better then the high end places? You are on that Rob Ford home boy!
You know, both the replies I got in this thread are so barely in English, I can only get the gist of them.
Just one mistake this time. It's called "English", not "white".
Taking grammar lessons from a clown that takes his wife out for a steak dinner at Denny's.

That is a first.
I am insulted! I have never been employed as a clown, good sir. Anything you heard on the contrary is a lie.

benny-rondo.gif

Yeah, I don't think it can be considered racism when the staff are assholes to EVERYONE. They're still angels compared to a lot of the customers, though.

Classic Burger, no onions, seasoned fries and a side of mayo.

That's 2AM food.

Back