Why such disdain for Dillashaw?

Don't be stupid. They aren't different at all. All of them except the period of legal TRT treatments are rule violations and they got punished. Ubereem was a cheater. Big Ben was a cheater. They are no better than Jones, Silva, or Dillashaw. The ONLY difference is that the later three were or are belt holders at some point in their career.

As a long time steroid user, I can confirm they are very different.

As a long time steroid user, I can confirm they are very different.

If Belfort can cheat and destroy Bispings eye in one kick then it contradicts everything you claim you know. If Cyborg can cheat and then create a permanent monopoly for herself in women's MMA then it also contradicts what you claim to know.

Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

I can't figure it out. Do we just hate the little twerp?

For me its to do with the times.

I dont have any real animosity towards Vitor for using TRT when he was. It wasnt prohibited, its use was permitted, sure, he pushed its use beyond what was reasonable but there was nobody to stop him.

I dont have any real animosity towards Overeem, sure, he was roiding like fuck, but it was in a time with no out of competition testing, inadequate in competition testing, and even if you did get caught the punishments were non-existant. Of course he doped, as did everyone. There was zero reason not to.

Then we get to Dillashaw in 2019. We are nearly four years into the USADA program. Four years in which the UFC, (some) fans, (some) media and (most) fighters have made a conscious effort to try and clean up the sport. Yet even despite the increase efforts from many to clean up the sport, despite the increased testing, increased punishments, and despite his standing as a world champion, someone who should be setting an example to other athletes, someone who should be demonstrating what is possible, TJ decided to use epo. Fuck him.

Dope in 2012, 2013, I dont really hold it against you. Dope with EPO four years into the USADA program. get the fuck out of the sport.

1. Juicing.

2. Airport carousel and airplane pad work ?

3. He's just a douche, with an extremely punchable face.

That's why I dont like him.
4. Cheap shoting training partners and ended Holdworth's career.

He has injured training partners, throws late shots on training partners, has been called out for PEDS for years now.

Take a look at his behaviour prior to the Henry fight. Then afterwards acting like a spoiled child and not acknowledging he got his ass handed to him - all the while being on one of the worst PEDs a person could use.

For me its to do with the times.

I dont have any real animosity towards Vitor for using TRT when he was. It wasnt prohibited, its use was permitted, sure, he pushed its use beyond what was reasonable but there was nobody to stop him.

I dont have any real animosity towards Overeem, sure, he was roiding like fuck, but it was in a time with no out of competition testing, inadequate in competition testing, and even if you did get caught the punishments were non-existant. Of course he doped, as did everyone. There was zero reason not to.

Then we get to Dillashaw in 2019. We are nearly four years into the USADA program. Four years in which the UFC, (some) fans, (some) media and (most) fighters have made a conscious effort to try and clean up the sport. Yet even despite the increase efforts from many to clean up the sport, despite the increased testing, increased punishments, and despite his standing as a world champion, someone who should be setting an example to other athletes, someone who should be demonstrating what is possible, TJ decided to use epo. Fuck him.

Dope in 2012, 2013, I dont really hold it against you. Dope with EPO four years into the USADA program. get the fuck out of the sport.

That is not true. There is no difference between Dillashaw, Overeem, or Belfort. All three were busted for UFC or sanctioning body RULE violations. All three got penalties based on the rules at the time it occurred.

Cause he is a terrible little person...

That is not true. There is no difference between Dillashaw, Overeem, or Belfort. All three were busted for UFC or sanctioning body RULE violations. All three got penalties based on the rules at the time it occurred.

so what did i say that was not true.

There was no real attempt to stop Vitor what he was doing. And the testing and penalties that overeem were subjected to were totally inadequate. You are also looking at a time when the ufc, fans, media, didnt give a fuck about doping. nobody cared.

That is not the same as now.

So what I said is completely true

so what did i say that was not true.

There was no real attempt to stop Vitor what he was doing. And the testing and penalties that overeem were subjected to were totally inadequate. You are also looking at a time when the ufc, fans, media, didnt give a fuck about doping. nobody cared.

That is not the same as now.

So what I said is completely true

That is not true. It was the same scenario as now. People were complaining on this forum about PED violators then as well, but the villains were different. Overeem was viewed as a cheater back then unlike now where people ignore his past. Belfort, and Big Foot Silva were viewed as cheaters. At that time Anderson Silva had not been busted yet. And neither had Jon Jones. So Belfort, Big Foot Silva, and Overeem were actually considered some of the worse PED violators.

This basement dwelling neckbeard thinks a world class fighter has a punchable face, as if implying he can punch TJ in any universe ever. Gotta love these keyboard warriors.

cejulol.jpg

Sorry I cant understand you, maybe you should take Dillasalts balls out of your mouth.

Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

I hated him when he started going after Mighty Mouse at Dana's behest.... such a badass going down a weight to dethrone someone who stands up to a fricking bully (Dana)

After that.... well most of the competitors are juicing to some degree by my reckoning anyway - so don't particularly hate him for that. Although it obviously proves that he is a cheat - so some disdain incoming..

Because he was an arrogant prick who was cheating the entire time, snake

If Belfort can cheat and destroy Bispings eye in one kick then it contradicts everything you claim you know. If Cyborg can cheat and then create a permanent monopoly for herself in women's MMA then it also contradicts what you claim to know.

I'm not claiming they didn't "cheat". I'm explaining why we don't care as much compared to other methods of cheating like epo. Y'know, in line with the TS' question.

I hated Dillashaw before it was cool

I know I’m in the minority, but I dislike all three of them. At least Belfort and Overeem can come across as likable in an interview, Dillashaw has mostly come across as the stereotypical highschool jock. Combine that with, ‘hur, dur, he’s a manlet!’, and is it surprising that he gets more shit?

My disdain comes from the fact that leading up to the cejudo fight he carried himself like a total douche with a real sense of arrogance... talking about how he was going to kill a division (that he had friends who fought in), go up to featherweight too amd take that belt and build this legacy of being the greatest... yet the entire time he was taking one hell of a PED.

He goes on to say he "did not lose" but rather that it was "taken from him". The very fact he was cheating was him trying to TAKE something from Cejudo and a whole division of athletes that fight to pay their bills. Total, pure selfishness.

Because smacks gum with his mouth open like an 8th grade girl.

Juice all ya want, but FFS, have some manners.

Back