Why such disdain for Dillashaw?

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

I can't figure it out. Do we just hate the little twerp?

Oh and back in the days non-American juiced which was made fun of. American were all natural in the land of the free(dom) and brave and shit.

Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

I can't figure it out. Do we just hate the little twerp?

Testosterone and epo are different things.

We like testosterone for obvious reasons.

5ba13fa92badb91a83179d357505631556998602.jpg

The boxing mitt work at the airport was enough for me

1. Juicing.

2. Airport carousel and airplane pad work ?

3. He's just a douche, with an extremely punchable face.

That's why I dont like him.

It's different circumstances. Vitor and Ubereem had exemptions and everyone knew they were on it. TJ tried so hard to convince everyone he's just a hard working tough little gnome, but he was cheating. EPO is one of the finest PEDs out there, arguably better than test susp. TJ was probably on other things too.

There's test analogues with 12-hour detection windows and designer GH peptides that are completely undetectable even today. These peptides have temporary but powerful effects and cannot be found in any test, even with negligable effect on bio passports.

Because before he got caught he was a cocky, arrogant asshole which are traits that most people already dislike, combined with the fact that he was caught using EPO for who knows how long. Is it all that surprising?

Because before he got caught he was a cocky, arrogant asshole which are traits that most people already dislike, combined with the fact that he was caught using EPO for who knows how long. Is it all that surprising?

Overeem is known to be a selfish self-centered asshole, and he felt the tap.

I hated the little cock sucker before he failed those tests.

Cuz he's a cheating little douche?

<codychoke>

Because he was a (1) douche jock bro in (2) manlet form. That's quite a hateable combo.

Had he been a bit humble and not turn on his teammates, he would not have gotten as much hate.

Sherdoggers can't stand little men that could kick their ass

If you're already considered annoying (many already were annoyed by Dillashaw, for various reasons), then you protest your loss (to Henry) ad nauseam, then you get busted, don't cry a river if the contempt never ends.

Back