Why such disdain for Dillashaw?

How are you confused? Dillashaw whined and complained about his loss and then popped for EPO. There is a massive difference.

No, I'm talking way back when before this EPO shit. That's the icing on the cake doe.

Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

I can't figure it out. Do we just hate the little twerp?
Still a fan even though he's a big cheaty cheaterton.

Downloaded the image to Messenger_Lite.png

because he got paid X amount of dollars to beat cejudo and shut the division down!

only to get his clock cleaned

Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

First off TRT was legal and it's unfair effect is reversing the effects of aging which is something a lot of people were okay with.

TJ was also not very good as a champ with PED's, he got knocked out in the fight he tested positive and also acted like an asshole sometimes. Used to root for him cause that was the era where Brazil was winning all the belts and he was an American but damm dude legit went into his last fight saying he wanted to terminate the employment of several of his supposed friends. That's a dick move.

No, I'm talking way back when before this EPO shit. That's the icing on the cake doe.

He didn't take his loss like a man. He whined and bitched about the ref stoppage. That's not going to make people like you.

What I find funny tho is how fucking arrogant Dom was before the Cody fight... and then he got his asswhooped in embarrassing fashion, but everybody gave him a pass for his nerd-ass shit talking because he suddenly did a 180 and accepted his loss because he got humbled.

Always confused me how Dom escaped the ridicule, but Cody & Dillashaw get shit on.
Dom had every right to be arrogant. he whooped everybody. his only losses came from an all time great faber, while he was a part time fighter, and from himself because hes made of glass.

he got a legit beat down and he manned up and admitted, he got a legit beat down.

hes still the best to ever do it in the weight class and one of the best of all time.... im curious how good Cody really is though. he did beat dom, and his losses were to a cheater...

He seems like he feels entitled to me. Fabers annoying but TJ is almost creepy.

Because being a dick in the quest for gold is a lot less easy to forgive when you were cheating at the time.

Because at the press conference with Henry he was doing a bad imitation of Ice Man from Top Gun

yeah basically because he's not likeable
if black beast popped for PEDs and he was like well shiiittt my bad he wouldn't get so many people hating

Oh fuck off!

Don't cherry-pick your PEDS, brah.
You absolutely can and should cherry pick PED's. Not doing so is retarded. They're not all the same.
That's not even getting into the fact that testosterone treatment was an allowed and regulated thing.

Because...

giphy.gif
tTTJrOE.gif

n7JpuZ2.gif

Because people give passes to / make excuses for the people that they like and the people they dont like , they will tear to pieces . "I hate that guy and when he falls down Im gonna kick him in the head" vs "My boy fell down and Im gonna help him up and protect him from fuckheads trying to kick him while he's down ".

1. Juicing.

2. Airport carousel and airplane pad work ?

3. He's just a douche, with an extremely punchable face.

That's why I dont like him.

This basement dwelling neckbeard thinks a world class fighter has a punchable face, as if implying he can punch TJ in any universe ever. Gotta love these keyboard warriors.

You absolutely can and should cherry pick PED's. Not doing so is retarded. They're not all the same.
That's not even getting into the fact that testosterone treatment was an allowed and regulated thing.

Semantics. Hop off my dick.

Cause it came right after he whined about getting wrecked by Henry.

Testosterone and epo are different things.

We like testosterone for obvious reasons.

Don't be stupid. They aren't different at all. All of them except the period of legal TRT treatments are rule violations and they got punished. Ubereem was a cheater. Big Ben was a cheater. They are no better than Jones, Silva, or Dillashaw. The ONLY difference is that the later three were or are belt holders at some point in their career.

Back