Why such disdain for Dillashaw?

TJ was an annoying little cunt well before EPO

He kinda ruined a compelling championship story. I think folks had more emotional investment in TJ than most other fighters, so it was kind of a slap in the face when he popped.

Because hes cocky af and probably built his run while taking shit in his prime. At least vitor, overeem, hendo, Anderson already had a legacy prior. Though you could argue that they were always taking stuff too, but at the very least, theyre not as arrogant as TJ is/was.

TJ has one of the most exciting styles to watch in the game. I’m a big fan. Moraes is immense and a good replacement

He moved DOWN a weight class, got embarrassed in 30 seconds and popped for EPO, dude is a JOKE!

He's really a victim of his own actions and nothing more. He was decently popular while still at TAM but once Conor's prediction came true, especially with the "snake in the grass" comment, it became difficult to like the guy. It was also pretty obvious the guy was on PEDs and hardly tried to hide it. His arrogance never win him any fans either, so it was really just a lot of things that he himself was responsible for doing that ended up fucking him over

Now it's caught up with him and there's no excuses or bullshit he can hide behind

hA8EE1F5D

Salty that a middle class 5 foot 7 bantamweight has such a badboy name.

Probably cause he's got Napoleon complex, just like Dom, Cody, Conor, and all the other manlet fighters.

You will notice as fighters get taller and heavier, they get less douchey and less insecure, therefore more likable. TJ is one of the smallest guys to get caught.

What I find funny tho is how fucking arrogant Dom was before the Cody fight... and then he got his asswhooped in embarrassing fashion, but everybody gave him a pass for his nerd-ass shit talking because he suddenly did a 180 and accepted his loss because he got humbled.

Always confused me how Dom escaped the ridicule, but Cody & Dillashaw get shit on.

TJ is far more recent than Overeem and Vitor, he's also far less likeable.

What I find funny tho is how fucking arrogant Dom was before the Cody fight... and then he got his asswhooped in embarrassing fashion, but everybody gave him a pass for his nerd-ass shit talking because he suddenly did a 180 and accepted his loss because he got humbled.

Always confused me how Dom escaped the ridicule, but Cody & Dillashaw get shit on.

How are you confused? Dillashaw whined and complained about his loss and then popped for EPO. There is a massive difference.

A cocky, sore loser, lying cheater who ended careers and wanted to come down, bully smallers guys at FLW just to get dismantled by the champ. The more we dig into this debacle, the clearer it gets he was cheating for years and didn't give a fuck about the sport integrity, his opponents health and lying to his bosses and us, fans. He deserves every once of hate. He asked for it. You play with fire, you get burned.

I dont hate him i just dont wish him to compete again unless he is tested meticulously. Also he should be banned forever if he does that shit again.

Everybody laughs and jokes about TRT Vitor and Ubereem, but Dillashaw did everybody dirty it seems. Everybody hates the little fucker, and he can't even post a tweet without being bodybagged by a wave of GIFS.

I can't figure it out. Do we just hate the little twerp?
you have to look at the timeline. give it a few years, then maybe people will be less hostile towards TJ
plus, TJ got busted in a time when USADA has already been in the game for a while. that's not helping his image

Back