Why MEN are refusing to help WOMEN and CHILDREN

Well, I'm not white, so I'm not criticizing this because it implicates me or anything. I have seen liberal women trash white men for being white, and I doubt it is because they have some group identity or notions of racial solidarity.

Maybe some do, but not anywhere near as bad as some make out. Also, no way near as bad as some other races have been vilified in the US my media in the past and still today.

What happens when these crazy lib women trash white men? Nothing really. Still shitty from them, but who gives a fook if you can ignore it and it more or less has no impact on the lives of white men.

All I got from that video and some of the posts here is something that I already knew

Modern feminism is cancer.

Maybe some do, but not anywhere near as bad as some make out. Also, no way near as bad as some other races have been vilified in the US my media in the past and still today.

What happens when these crazy lib women trash white men? Nothing really. Still shitty from them, but who gives a fook if you can ignore it and it more or less has no impact on the lives of white men.
OK, so what examples do you have of US media today villifying non-white races? From my observation, only whites can be villified if you want to get away with it.

Last edited:
I only watched the first minute, and since I'm 'Murican I only know what I see on the news. But we hear that knife attacks are all the rage now across the pond. We also hear that law abiding folks aren't allowed to carry defensive weapons. So 2 older guys in their 50's know there's a good chance this attacker is a knife-wielding maniac, and they also know neither they nor any other law abiding person on the train is carrying a defensive weapon, so they choose to not jump the attacker? Sometimes, you get what you pay for, folks.

I travel in NY Subways and have had to defend people. It’s often minority female teens acting insane that I have dealt with. I have seen them start with old ladies. I have seen them start race fights, steal phones and IPods....and they are usually HS age. In packs they are nasty. They have no fear because they don’t care, and no one stands up. Mentally ill second. If it were my wife, I would want someone to help. I do. I don’t go all Clint Eastwood, but if the situation turns physical or is about to, I will intervene. In the London case, I would have tried to calm the guy down, and remove him. If that didn’t work, I would KTFO the shit out of him. The key is to be vocal.....”Sir, please calm down. Sir you are threatening me and others and I will be forced to defend myself”. “Sir I am going to defend myself”.....

OK, so what examples do you have if US media today villifying non-white races? From my observation, it's whites only if you want to villify and get away with it.

I'm not from the US and I'm not about to go trawling the internet for them, but I can think of many in the UK where they always refer to black kids as "thugs" and white kids as "lads". Also the pics they choose to use for the stories.

After a quick search for the US, this lovely woman seems to be one that gets away with it:

https://newsone.com/3636643/megyn-kelly-racist-moments/

And....

It's usually a bit more subtle these days.

Last edited:
I help if I think I can make a difference, quickly and efficiently. On several occasions, I've thwarted disgruntled manlets or teens that are causing trouble or harassing people.

Now, if I see a prime Mike Tyson knocking people out or someone with a gun or knife, I'm getting the fook out of there. I have a wife and kid to think about.
the only honest person here LOL

It's called Reverse Titanic Syndrome. Blame James Cameron.

The dude who got 6 years did commit grievous bodily harm, he went in for a second after he was down.

Which only further proves why people should just stay out of it and call the police. Being in a situation like this your adrenaline goes through the fucking roof and your decision making is compromised. The idea that anyone who isn't a professional fighter is supposed to be able to not only physically attack someone to protect another person but is also supposed to know that one more punch will mean 6 years in jail is an unrealistic responsibility to place on the average person.

I remember being in fights in school where I could barely remember what happened because of all the adrenaline. It wasn't until I had been in about 17 fights that I was finally able to fight and think about what I'm doing as well as remember everything that happened after.

I'm not gonna watch the whole thing cause <DisgustingHHH>

But apparently a chick was attacked on the subway and she was mad two male bystanders did nothing at all?

I don't see a problem with that. People shouldn't just stand there and do nothing when people are in danger. They sure wouldn't be happy if the shoe was on the other foot and they were the victim and the same occurred.

Did YOU read the article?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html

She says the attacker was of "south-east Asian descent". I'm not rewatching the vid, but maybe the Youtuber left that out intentionally? Maybe to rile certain types up?

She's white and middle class herself, so maybe she was shocked that her own didn't help her?

The article wasn't included in the OP or the YouTube vid, so I only saw the parts the YouTuber was showing. Obviously he left that out for his own reasons...such a shitty thing to do.

I help if I think I can make a difference, quickly and efficiently. On several occasions, I've thwarted disgruntled manlets or teens that are causing trouble or harassing people.

Now, if I see a prime Mike Tyson knocking people out or someone with a gun or knife, I'm getting the fook out of there. I have a wife and kid to think about.
Speaking truths

My best and I like watching shows in my car, like a mobile theater with no nagging wives/gf's. We usually set up shop outside a local coffee shop and there's always some madness taking place, as it's a busy parking lot with a few fast food places too. We've called the cops on some heavy enough domestic stuff at least three times. Like I'm risking charges for beating up a drunken douche, or getting a broken nose because some chick made a bad bf decision.
All I got from that video and some of the posts here is something that I already knew

Modern feminism is cancer.
xtexvl9qq1px.png

I'm not wasting my time watching 13 minutes of bullshit so I'm just going to post this instead

I hold doors for anyone and everyone regardless of their looks or genders. In fact its automatic and habitual. I remember I held the door and this Asian dude ( similar looking/sounding like Andrew Yang) said thank you in a very polite and appreciate way. Followed behind him was a tall blonde chick who gave me that look were someone looks up and down on you as if you are some piece of shit not worthy of being in their presence and instead of thank you she scoffed as she walked in.

This behavior gives life to ideas like MGTOW/MRA. Keep in mind, my example was NOTHING compared to divorce laws and men being accused and fucked over in divorce and relationship but it does create a shift in attitude. If simple act of kindness gets you in to trouble with a certain gender then in the spirit of preservation its best to avoid repeating kindness for sake of maintaining harmony.

I’m still waiting for technology to advance so I can start my small army of Asian fembots.

<Manning1>

The article wasn't included in the OP or the YouTube vid, so I only saw the parts the YouTuber was showing. Obviously he left that out for his own reasons...such a shitty thing to do.

Gotta do your own research, bro. Sadly, this is the fake news era.

Credit to you for replying back though, the other guy just left the thread.

I think it just contributes to an atmosphere of racial divisiveness and that effects everyone, including me.

What were you saying?
Yeah. Nice try. Apples and oranges. Those are 'domestic' violence numbers. Not cases where the victim does not know the attacker.

...and what are you saying? You favor innocent women and children being beaten for no reason by strangers?

This is mainly western europe/usa thing.

Here and eastern europe this metoo thing is not problem(like catching someone if falling,opening doors and shit)

Doesnt mean women are angels though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monsterbomb
Back