Why MEN are refusing to help WOMEN and CHILDREN

I got 30 seconds in and already annoyed that men are expected to protect women??!!

did you see how she made it about race? is that a common cultural thing in the UK?
Honestly I stopped watching no offence. But it seems a common theme now how men are always in the wrong, even when they literally do nothing sadly!

Not watching.
200.webp

It should be 'why people refuse to help other people.' In that situation would that adult help if it was a man? Probably not. A child? I'm guessing the chances of them intervening increases especially if it's a young girl.

It's not rocket science to understand why some might help and others might not in various scenarios. Does she expect every man to be some type of hero?

Some cliffs would be help... Kind of fucked up to be a red belt and still think posters are going to sit and watch some random dork babble about something for 13 minutes straight

So I skimmed through it. This woman doesn’t mentioned the colour of her stacker but makes sure to absolutely point out that the men who didn’t help her were “2 middle class white men” and that she blames them more than her stacker. And this is from London right? Why would she not mention the attackers Color but made sure to say that these “white guys” are cowards for not helping.

So was he a Muslim migrant from Somalia or Afghanistan? Maybe they knew If they tried to subdue this man they would instantly be all over the media painted as “racists” for attacking an innocent Muslim man. In a cucked out joke of a place like London it’s not surprising at all they didn’t bother helping. I didn’t watch the whole video but I can get the idea pretty easily, and this woman also seems to have some sort of agenda to try and paint all white guys as cowards or something. Who the fuck knows. But if turned out this attacker was a Muslim migrant and these 2 “white middle class men” ended up going after him to protect her and roughed him up a bit, they would absolutely be crucified and Likely get serious prison time. And I wouldn’t doubt that this bitch would also take her attackers side, And just claim these 2 guys were racist predators that went way too far. She seems fucked up and clearly has an agenda against white men.

Same in Canada. Most people don’t want to intervene because they often are the ones that get charged for a crime.

Last edited:
I am a feminist, just like the two middle age white men.
So I believe in women's right to defend them self.
I refuse to be part of the patriarchy.

If I had defended her I would have violated her identity as a female and refused her to be a strong and empowered woman.

London is a cesspool and a breeding ground for undesirables

This woman is entitled and one of the many reasons why people don’t bother to help

Her comments were on point. The two men in the carriage were typical pussies in suits.

Bystander apathy is nothing new.

The dude who got 6 years did commit grievous bodily harm, he went in for a second after he was down.

I am a feminist, just like the two middle age white men.
So I believe in women's right to defend them self.
I refuse to be part of the patriarchy.

If I had defended her I would have violated her identity as a female and refused her to be a strong and empowered woman.
Take note sherdoggers and read between the lines.

@lsa is basically saying she wants you to send her dick pics.

Can't believe I had to scroll to post 10 before getting cliffs. Fml.

Take note sherdoggers and read between the lines.

@lsa is basically saying she wants you to send her dick pics.
@lsa is a woman? You mean all this time I've been taking her posts seriously when I shouldn't?

<{cruzshake}>

Her comments were on point. The two men in the carriage were typical pussies in suits.

Bystander apathy is nothing new.

The dude who got 6 years did commit grievous bodily harm, he went in for a second after he was down.
What if it's not apathy? What if they're just rooting for the attacker?

Why MEN are refusing to help WOMEN and CHILDREN.
Because they are 'pussies'. That is not true of all men. Come pull that shit here in the Southern U.S. - 'Red Neck Country' - and have your ass handed to you. I see that 'shit' happen in front of me, I'm not standing by watching. Only 'pussies' beat on women and children. They don't beat on other men because they know they are going to get a real 'whipping'. Yeah, bring all the 'legal' stuff you want. I have a great attorney that always gets me out of trouble with a 'defensive' legal argument.

Have all London men turned to 'pussies'? Time to grow some 'balls' back. Come visit us in Oklahoma and Texas to get your manhood back. ;)

Back