Why isn't Nam Phan cut yet from the UFC?

Ask and ye shall receive

Nam has had a tough run in the UFC, he could easily be 4-2 instead of 2-4, he has an exciting style, and he takes fights on short notice. He probably also doesn't get paid that much. These are all reasons for Dana to keep him around.

Lol dudes hands were at his waist. Just shows how bad most pro fighters could beat the living shit out of average guys.

You guys are feeding the troll here.It was obvious when he referenced seagull

The real question is how is Leonard Garcia still in the UFC... the guy's record is awful and all his recent wins were BS Split Decisions

because he actually comes to fight. but because he said something bad about seagal he's a loud mouth? :rolleyes:

he's part of the wha ching or was it asian boyz?

The WC were chinese. Nam Phan would most likely be an AZN Boy. Back on topic no he shouldnt be cut. I cant believe Steven Seagal started a thread on here.

I think he is better than his record indicates also he is both a good personality and an exciting fighter.

Nam Phan love is ridiculous lol

I hope one day KZ will fuckin destroy this kid not that Nam deserves to get anywhere near KZ.

He is 2-4 in UFC and how the fuq is he still here?

And one of his fan boy starts a thread saying that UFC cheated him? lol

He needs to be cut immediately, he is a terrible fighter with big mouth

He talked shit about Seagal but Seagal actually has something to teach to the UFC GOAT.

Nam Phan needs to gtfo of the UFC he doesn't belong

I agree with ya, he ain't that talented. He should fight Cody McKenzie in a loser get's cut bout

I agree with ya, he ain't that talented. He should fight Cody McKenzie in a loser get's cut bout

Dude he already destroyed McKenzie with his patented body punch, there is no need to see this fight again.

Nam has been on the wrong side of 10-8 rounds (R1 of Matt Brown, 1 or 2 rounds against Hettes, 1 or 2 rounds against Siver), he's in deep trouble if it hits the ground simply because he can't get back up...But at the same time; he lost a razor thin decision in a higher weight class against Michael Johnson, and wobbled Cole Miller who had a 6 inch reach advantage. He was also surprised if anything by Hettes; I think the fight is alot closer if there were a rematch.

If he gets layed on and can't get back up in his next fight he may get cut, but I think he'll be given a Fuel TV prelim against somebody that will want to stand with him.

He should be fighting at 135 but I don't see that happening.

Back