Why isn't Nam Phan cut yet from the UFC?

just guessing, but I wouldnt be shocked at all if he gets cut, with another loss,well another loss in his next fight I mean

He should be 3-3 with that first Garcia fight being so controversial. I've heard the Brown fight was close too but I've never seen it. And despite him being totally dominated in his fight with Siver, he did take it on short notice. Plus his fights are usually exciting so cut him some slack.

Garcia was gifted like three fights in a row by the judges and the Phan fight was one of them. It's like he had mind control or something.
Phan will do well in a smaller org and probably end up back in the UFC unless he decides to retire.

Nam>Seagal

seagalkillchild.gif

You guys actually have sympathy for this guy. That tells me everything about Shertards that's all.. it just reassured me on how biased you guys can be. It's sad the Asian fighter sympathy needs to fuckin go not being racist at all

If he looks as bad as he did against siver in his next fight with a full camp he may get cut. But right now he deserves another fight, taking a short fight against siver should protect you from being cut no matter how bad you look.

Quite simple, he took the last fight on short notice....when guys take fights on short notice they usually have an agreement that they will be given one more fight whether they win or lose (as they are doing the UFC a favour). Obviously they have to make weight and not fight like a complete chump

but with what I posted above, I dont mind if he does not get cut. Just for the fact he puts on exciting fights. I myself would rather continue to watch someone like him, even if he loses, then to watch a champ or top 10 guy that fights so safe, they are boring. So if he sticks around in the ufc for a long time thats cool with me

He is 2-4 in UFC and how the fuq is he still here?

And one of his fan boy starts a thread saying that UFC cheated him? lol

He needs to be cut immediately, he is a terrible fighter with big mouth

He talked shit about Seagal but Seagal actually has something to teach to the UFC GOAT.

Nam Phan needs to gtfo of the UFC he doesn't belong

Damn G did Nam Pham bang your lady or something?

I don't get it. Why does every guy who isn't a contender need to be cut? What is wrong with having exciting fighters on the under cards?

You guys actually have sympathy for this guy. That tells me everything about Shertards that's all.. it just reassured me on how biased you guys can be. It's sad the Asian fighter sympathy needs to fuckin go not being racist at all

what part of "when a fighter agrees to take a fight on short notice, Dana doesn't cut him even if he loses" don't you understand?

are you stupid, ignorant, a troll, or retarded? there really is no 5th option here....

If he looks as bad as he did against siver in his next fight with a full camp he may get cut. But right now he deserves another fight, taking a short fight against siver should protect you from being cut no matter how bad you look.

Pretty much this. Especially the 'if he loses his next fight' part. He hasn't really looked good..ever. I'm pretty sure he's on his way out. Heart only gets you so far..

Obvious troll thread with the seagal reference lol

what part of "when a fighter agrees to take a fight on short notice, Dana doesn't cut him even if he loses" don't you understand?

are you stupid, ignorant, a troll, or retarded? there really is no 5th option here....

Okay lets take that away from the picture. Lets just say he didn't get owned by siver, it just didnt happen. He still got tooled by Hettes. he doesn't fuckin belong in UFC

I agree with the op. He's terrible and his fights aren't exciting. Watching two bad fighters not being able to finish the other guy is NOT exciting. Get rid of him.

Well he was good against Cole Miller, won, and took the last fight short notice. If he loses his next one, he'll probably be cut but if he wins, he's safe for 2 more, its how it goes really.

Back