Why isn't Nam Phan cut yet from the UFC?

He took a short notice fight. He's not going to get cut because he lost.

Why is ts suddenly trolling over Nam?

This is usually white belt territory.

[WITH_TEETH];77697307 said:
I agree with the op. He's terrible and his fights aren't exciting. Watching two bad fighters not being able to finish the other guy is NOT exciting. Get rid of him.

Someone who isn't blinded by sympathy. They must think this organization is some kind of a joke. There are hundreds of applicants that want to be a UFC fighter. Get rid of guys like Nam and Garcia is also long overdue.

2-4? Why aren't you complaining about other fighters, the ones with worse records?

He's coming off a loss to Siver, that's nothing for him to hang his head over.

No I just don't have one bit of sympathy for big mouthed big headed bozos.

what's funny is that he's actually a SUPER cool, mellow dude who happens to be REALLY easy to talk to.

On the other hand, Seagal, who you seem to adore is a COMPLETE AND UTTER slime ball who's been sitting at the center of numerous sex scandals/rape/assault allegations, AND he bags on other fighters.

I hope you're 13 and just saw Above the Law TS, that's about the only excuse for ignorance of this magnitude.

ufc should never cut exciting fighters, period.

they need to do something about the boring ones tho...

He is 2-4 in UFC and how the fuq is he still here?

And one of his fan boy starts a thread saying that UFC cheated him? lol

He needs to be cut immediately, he is a terrible fighter with big mouth

He talked shit about Seagal but Seagal actually has something to teach to the UFC GOAT.

Nam Phan needs to gtfo of the UFC he doesn't belong

If you believe that i guess there is no helping you...

Okay lets take that away from the picture. Lets just say he didn't get owned by siver, it just didnt happen. He still got tooled by Hettes. he doesn't fuckin belong in UFC

you can't take that away from the picture.

after Hettes he was on a 1 fight losing streak. he won his next fight. then he lost a fight he took on short notice.

he may not be upper tier. he may be lower tier. and maybe if he'd lost to Cole he'd have been cut (and maybe Cole wouldn't, and for all i know maybe you'd be writing a post saying Cole fucking sux and deserves to be cut. probably blaming it on him being white just like you're blaming this on Nam being asian...right? you'd have to, or you'd be a racist....right???)

stupid, ignorant, troll or retarded. i do apologize thought; i was wrong about there being no 5th option a few pages ago - my bad. there is a 5th option, which is that you are some combination thereof.

TS must be the football player nam phan beat up in high school lol. Someone post the vid.

Seagal is obviously greater than Nam, but that's not an insult by any mean.

Very few (if any) fighters in this sport can match Seagal's fjorious greatness.

No I just don't have one bit of sympathy for big mouthed big headed bozos.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. I actually met Nam Phan at a grappling tournament and talked to him for a few minutes before my first match. He was an incredibly nice guy.

He is 2-4 in UFC and how the fuq is he still here?

And one of his fan boy starts a thread saying that UFC cheated him? lol

He needs to be cut immediately, he is a terrible fighter with big mouth

He talked shit about Seagal but Seagal actually has something to teach to the UFC GOAT.

Nam Phan needs to gtfo of the UFC he doesn't belong

The only person that needs to be cut is YOU. You need to be cut from Sherdog for making such a stupid statement.

What? I would like to see that
Ask and ye shall receive

Nam has had a tough run in the UFC, he could easily be 4-2 instead of 2-4, he has an exciting style, and he takes fights on short notice. He probably also doesn't get paid that much. These are all reasons for Dana to keep him around.

Ask and ye shall receive

Nam has had a tough run in the UFC, he could easily be 4-2 instead of 2-4, he has an exciting style, and he takes fights on short notice. He probably also doesn't get paid that much. These are all reasons for Dana to keep him around.

Thanks for it, bro

Back