Why isn't Nam Phan cut yet from the UFC?

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is 2-4 in UFC and how the fuq is he still here?

And one of his fan boy starts a thread saying that UFC cheated him? lol

He needs to be cut immediately, he is a terrible fighter with big mouth

He talked shit about Seagal but Seagal actually has something to teach to the UFC GOAT.

Nam Phan needs to gtfo of the UFC he doesn't belong

because he war, because he bangs, something Lorenzo said.

damn, dude, did nam phan steal your lunch money?

He is 2-4 in UFC and how the fuq is he still here?

And one of his fan boy starts a thread saying that UFC cheated him? lol

He needs to be cut immediately, he is a terrible fighter with big mouth

He talked shit about Seagal but Seagal actually has something to teach to the UFC GOAT.

Nam Phan needs to gtfo of the UFC he doesn't belong

He should be 3-3 with that first Garcia fight being so controversial. I've heard the Brown fight was close too but I've never seen it. And despite him being totally dominated in his fight with Siver, he did take it on short notice. Plus his fights are usually exciting so cut him some slack.

He has entertaining fights, fights on short notice and wins just enough to stop anything resembling a losing streak worthy of being cut.

He should have been cut as soon as he disrespected Sensei. Clearly has no honour.

Same reason as Dan Hardy. All of his fights are exciting, he comes to fight and his fights have been wars.

lol you mad? he should be 3-3 if you take away him being on the wrong side of the robbery of the year against Garcia and he's got 2 FOTN awards. you actually think he should be cut?

He should be 3-3 with that first Garcia fight being so controversial. I've heard the Brown fight was close too but I've never seen it. And despite him being totally dominated in his fight with Siver, he did take it on short notice. Plus his fights are usually exciting so cut him some slack.

Dude he got manhandled by a rookie Hettes he needs to be cut immediately

he clearly won the Garcia fight and just stepped up on short notice to fight a top 10 guy.

/thread

No I just don't have one bit of sympathy for big mouthed big headed bozos.

Who did he talk shit on that pissed you off? Just Steven Seagal? The guy is kinda ridiculous, man... I'm genuinely curious - I didn't know he had a reputation as a big-mouth.

Look at who he has fought. Alot of tough guys. FW is a better weight class for him and he's been OK there. Also whats with the seagal leg humping?

If Garcia lose then I belive the UFC will probably make a thrid fight and the loser will be cut

Can't understand the hate - he seems like a good guy to me.

Most fighters at 145 pounds would look silly against Siver on short notice!

first you said

and then you said

No I just don't have one bit of sympathy for big mouthed big headed bozos.

that tells me everything i need to know about your frame of reference.

PS didn't he take his last fight on short notice? and doesn't Dana usually reward that behavior? and did you even know this???

(that last question was rhetorical, of course - we already know you did not)

Back