Why isn't anyone acknowledging the BS Tim Boetsch went though against C Phillipou

Ender024**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
1. Eye poke
2. Broken Hand
3. Head butt, bloody face.

wtf? he got jobbed

throughtout all outlets, it just seems like everyones acknowledging like CP went through Tim like none of that shit happened. :\ and tim was owning him before breaking his hand. Yuck.

ya i heard he didnt break his hand . He obviously had some type of injury that his corner was telling him to ignore though. He also kept throwing that right standing elbow which led me to believe he hurt his right hand. Boetsch is a warrior and would definitely win a rematch.

Shit happens. Deal with it.

Owning him as in pressing him up against the fence doing jack shit? Yeah, fucking ownage right there. I'm so glad he broke his hand or whatever he did because that wall n stall shit is so fucking lame.

For god sake.

He DIDN'T break his hand.

Headbutts hurt both fighters.

Eye poke was accidental.

Sucks for Boetsch, but to brand Costa as a cheat is just ridiculous.

I lol'd when someone in the pbp thread said Costa should get dqd

Boestsh was lucky against Okami, Okami was beating his ass and tim got in a lucky punch... Tim also lost versus Lombard but was given a gift.. Tim's luck finally ran out, and hes not that good. Couldnt cut it at LHW and is ok at MW...

It's only worth acknowledging if it happens to a huge fan favorite with a rabid fanbase.

Tim won the first round pretty convincing. The headbutt and eye poke were a definite factor in how that fight played out. The blood from the headbutt was pouring into one eye while the eye poke blinded him in the other. Unfortunate for Tim, but shit happens. I hate rematches, but this definitely warrants one.

For god sake.

Eye poke was accidental.

this. i love boetsch but he flat out lost. a hurt hand at any rate btw is in no way costa's fault

Boestsh was lucky against Okami, Okami was beating his ass and tim got in a lucky punch... Tim also lost versus Lombard but was given a gift.. Tim's luck finally ran out, and hes not that good. Couldnt cut it at LHW and is ok at MW...

I count more than one punch.

Tim-Boetsch-KO-uppercuts-Yushin-Okami.gif

lucky punches!

the reason nobody is talking about what he went through is the same reason all the media was talking about Tim's "excellent victory over top opponent Hector Lombard"

the media and most fans have extremely short memory and only remember who got the W. So the fact that Costa got the W via TKO = domination to the media and short memory having fans.

The broken hand is on him, but the other two were questionable.

For god sake.

Eye poke was accidental.

this

I count more than one punch.

Tim-Boetsch-KO-uppercuts-Yushin-Okami.gif

lucky punches!

Nothing lucky about that, but Tim has been riding that success. He was lucky to get the nod over Lombard, and bloody unlucky to hurt his hand and clash heads in his last fight. Can't argue, that sucks for him, but he's had some good fortune pretty recently too.

He injured himself 3 different ways then flopped around on his ass waiting for an excuse for the fight to be stopped.

Respect to the fighters (they tried), but this card was kind of a fuckin turd. They can't all be winners.

It's only worth acknowledging if it happens to a huge fan favorite with a rabid fanbase.

Tim won the first round pretty convincing. The headbutt and eye poke were a definite factor in how that fight played out. The blood from the headbutt was pouring into one eye while the eye poke blinded him in the other. Unfortunate for Tim, but shit happens. I hate rematches, but this definitely warrants one.

Yeah shit happens, it was not a good night for Tim that's for sure, I agree about a rematch, I don't think we can fairly assess who's the better fighter based on that fight.

Anybody know what the injury that he was talking in his corner about was? (A source would be nice.)

ya i heard he didnt break his hand . He obviously had some type of injury that his corner was telling him to ignore though. He also kept throwing that right standing elbow which led me to believe he hurt his right hand. Boetsch is a warrior and would definitely win a rematch.

You mean Joe Rogan pointed all this out and you're repeating what he said?

How is a punch lucky? Any punch thrown is thrown with the intent of landing and doing damage.

He definately took a run of hard luck, i'd still pick him in a rematch

Back