Crime Why is the term "Illegal immigrant" or "illegals" no longer appropriate? (vs "undocumented worker)

Is Illegal immigrant or "illegal" derogatory or offensive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 109 92.4%
  • I mean...kind of?

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Okay fair.

I don't believe any pro trans people believe in 1000 genders(or whatever the actual number is) btw. The whole thing with trans people is switching between the 2 established genders. I'm convinced the 1000 gender thing is a strawman designed to make the left look stupid. Like maybe some CIA guy got a job in gender studys and just started writing nonsense with state support. Wouldn't put it past them. I'm never read or heard someone argue there were more than 2 genders. Like what would the third gender even be?
Maybe there is hope for you

An influx of individuals exceeding the ability for processing to occur at the point of entry in a legal manner.
If and when the system is overwhelmed to the point of an inability to process the individuals attempting to illegally enter the country, there is a crisis.
When you add in the drugs and human trafficking, you’d be ignorant to say this isn’t a crisis.
100k dead in 2022 from drugs coming over the border. Not an issue? Not a crisis?
And how do you know that the system is overwhelmed in regard to immigrants? The drug trade and human trafficking have nothing to do with immigrants specifically.

And how do you know that the system is overwhelmed in regard to immigrants? The drug trade and human trafficking have nothing to do with immigrants specifically.
Umm, you serious Clark?

You are a communist/anarchist aka someone who inspires me.

You live in a magical utopia that is statistically inevitable.

Cisgender and non binary just means non trans and vice e versa. I've never heard anyone on the left use any of these other terms and they have just mean either 1 or 2. None that mean 3,4 etc etc. The closest would be a "Tumtum"(which means someone who has nothing down there from birth). I didn't really need to know about that tbh. Thank you for enlightening me.

I know a lot of people are Poly in terms of having multiple partners that ain't a gender anymore than straight, bi or gay is. And a lot of these seem like other non gender concepts and someone decided to argue they constituted a different gender?

There's people that will scream that you're a nazi if you don't think these are valid.
Not in real life, though. Like, y'all know that this is imaginary, right? I think on the level of political propagandists, it's a deliberate attempt to distract from the GOP's insane policy agenda, but I'm not sure that you guys get the game.

Isn't it like using the term "Deadbeat Dad" to describe fathers don't pay child support. It is intended not to be very nice, but not entirely inaccurate.

Isn't it like using the term "Deadbeat Dad" to describe fathers don't pay child support. It is intended not to be very nice, but not entirely inaccurate.
Yeah, it's not a difficult concept. Like I said, referencing rob's learning disability might be accurate, but it doesn't mean he's going to like it. Technically, anyone who ever does something illegal can be called "an illegal," but we don't do that.

Not in real life, though. Like, y'all know that this is imaginary, right? I think on the level of political propagandists, it's a deliberate attempt to distract from the GOP's insane policy agenda, but I'm not sure that you guys get the game.
no shit it's imaginary. anything besides two genders is imaginary.

I’m glad we found common ground.
In that the guy is advancing an absurd strawman. It's like saying we found common ground in agreeing that Republicans aren't advocating the death penalty for abortions.

In that the guy is advancing an absurd strawman. It's like saying we found common ground in agreeing that Republicans aren't advocating the death penalty for abortions.
So your comment “Like, y'all know that this is imaginary, right?” in direct response to a list of genders wasn’t in about the list of genders?

thanks for clarifying

So your comment “Like, y'all know that this is imaginary, right?” in direct response to a list of genders wasn’t in about the list of genders?

thanks for clarifying
I'm sorry that you have such a difficult time with basic reading comprehension. The troll said: "There's people that will scream that you're a nazi if you don't think these are valid." That is silly. I'm not sure if he's actually dumb enough to believe it or he just thinks that saying it advances some cause.

Does Jack just make up imaginary arguments in his head? He replied to you and is now just trying to say he was arguing something else.
I was saying what I was saying. But I appreciate the usual rob stuff: "Durr, people who aren't Republicans are bad, right?" "Yeah." "Good point."

Does Jack just make up imaginary arguments in his head? He replied to you and is now just trying to say he was arguing something else.
i very rarely read his replies, went through this last one fast and it just sounded musical to me. hence the doo bee doo bee doo.

Back