Why is Oleg Taktarov not in the UFC Hall Of Fame!!!??

You know who else had some exciting fights and is also funny... Bonnar and Griffin.

Same resume as Oleg here.

The hipster anger against the UFC HOF is truly do not understand.

Coleman, Randy, Royce, Hughes, Chuck, Mask, Dan, Ken, Tito, Forrest and Ken.

Mask is a builder. Not only athletes get into hall of fames. People who made important contributions to the sport get into HOFs. Mask was a UFC sponsor, putting food of fighters tables when nobody would touch the shit. No sponsor can or will be as important to UFC, they had their backs during the darkest days when they needed it.

Forrest and Griffin, let just forget there is even an argument for them. Let's pretend it's the worst thing ever.

Did it really ruin all the other entries into the HOF? I just do no understand.

Did that one band you not enjoy ruin the Rock n Roll HOF fame?

Dave Schultz never put up 40 pts, he is a straight goon, HOF member. No hockey player thinks lesser of the HOF because of him.

Please disclose your relationship to the UFC. No one spouts this much bullshit without being on the payroll.

Please disclose your relationship to the UFC. No one spouts this much bullshit without being on the payroll.

a-d_2yecaaa1npc-e1355929421107.jpg

this.

but shills no need to have relationship with ufc (that's the sad part), they are just so emotionally invested in the brand and need to worship/justify everything ufc does. These "fans" will also trash/bash and discredit ANYONE (fighter or fan) that speaks against zuffa/dw. Its really cult like lol

lol this.

but shills no need to have relationship with ufc (that's the sad part), they are just so emotionally invested in the brand and need to worship/justify everything ufc does. These "fans" will also trash/bash and discredit ANYONE (fighter or fan) that speaks against zuffa/dw. Its really cult like.

Neither of you have one response to any of the points I posted.

You couldn't even tell me I was wrong.

Straight attacking the source, avoiding the discussion.

This doesn't bother me. It's basically a white flag. Even if I am wrong, your incapable of proving me wrong or making any point whatsoever.

So tell me I'm loser while you pout over posts some more, quote someone who agrees with you and pat each other's backs proudly, searching for security. It reminds me I'm better than you.

Last edited:
Neither of you have one response to any of the points I posted.

You couldn't even tell me I was wrong.

Straight attacking the source, avoiding the discussion.

This doesn't bother me. It's basically a white flag. Even if I am wrong, your incapable of proving me wrong or making any point whatsoever.

So tell me I'm loser while you pout over posts some more, quote someone who agrees with you and pat each other's backs proudly, searching for security. It reminds me I'm better than you.

You didn't really make any compelling points. You made a half-assed attempt to justify the status quo. If "Mask" is in the HOF by your rationale, both Ferttitas and Dana should be in there, as well as any of the other non-fighter "builders." Where are they?

Then you said (in a very roundabout way) that the UFC's less deserving HOF-ers shouldn't ruin the whole HOF enterprise. That's not really an argument in support of the HOF, and it doesn't address the numerous inexplicable omissions. You basically made the "leave Britney alone" argument.

You said you "truly do not understand" why people bash the HOF. Assuming this is true, then you either did not read the reasons others have articulated in this thread, or do not understand them. Otherwise, you must have some sort of pro-UFC agenda. If that is the case, I hope they're compensating you for your faithful advocacy.

You didn't really make any compelling points. You made a half-assed attempt to justify the status quo. If "Mask" is in the HOF by your rationale, both Ferttitas and Dana should be in there, as well as any of the other non-fighter "builders." Where are they?

Mask died, and they honored him by giving something many people felt he deserved.

That lessens the prestige of the HOF? This is what matters.

Dana, Lorenze, other people deserving will get into the HOF. The popular guy to cry about last year was Pat. Now he's in the HOF.

UFC has been alive for 20 years, that's almost ridiculous to have a hall of fame already, and shoving mass entries in at once, or at a quick pace would less the prestige even more.

You add in few entries a year, raising the quality, getting the best of the best. You can reach back, UFC just did it.

Adding Oleg to the HOF right now would make it more legit? Tell me you believe that shit.

You guys are ridiculous and just want to hate.

MAYBE Bonnar and Forrest don't deserve it, but they've made incredible unique impacts.

Nothing wrong with the Hall of Fame imo. Forrest and Bonnar belong and I look forward to the next induction, I know it will be someone who deserves it. Why not him? Is asked about in every credible HOF. I argue for Chris Osgood's induction once a month to anyone who will listen.

Last edited:
Mask died, and they honored him by giving something many people felt he deserved.

That lessens the prestige of the HOF? This is what matters.

Dana, Lorenze, other people deserving will get into the HOF. The popular guy to cry about last year was Pat. Now he's in the HOF.

Some of these guys were honored with the achievement during retirements. They were events.

UFC has been alive for 20 years, that's almost ridiculous to have a hall of fame already, and shoving mass entries in at once, or at a quick pace would less the prestige even more.

You add in few entries a year, raising the quality, getting the best of the best. You can reach back, UFC just did it.

Adding Oleg to the HOF right now would make it more legit? Tell me you believe that shit.

You guys are ridiculous and just want to hate.

MAYBE Bonnar and Forrest don't deserve it, but they've made incredible unique impacts.

Nothing wrong with the Hall of Fame imo. Forrest and Bonnar belong

I don't think there is any prestige in the HOF. I think it's a joke. There is no rationale for putting anyone in it or keeping them out. It's about as random as the whims of its creator(s). That's why most people don't really care about it, except to point out that it's useless. You can cry about it and call everyone "haters," or you can try to understand why HOF is so unpopular.

1185146_o.gif

Oleg is one of my favorite fighters of all time. Im still pissed i never got to see him and Royce fight!

Mask was a UFC sponsor, putting food of fighters tables when nobody would touch the shit. No sponsor can or will be as important to UFC, they had their backs during the darkest days when they needed it.

Rick from rick's tire barn getting no respect... ;)

You could ask that question about a bunch of guys. The UFC Hall of Fame is really just Dana White's Favorite People List. Guys like Taktarov, Pat Militich, and Frank Shamrock all deserve to be recognized for their accomplishments and what they did to help build the sport.

Pat's in the hof.

Matt Serra is in the UFC hall of fame but NOT Oleg!!!!!

Back