Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

Its just her turn

She's kind of a dick.
(I have no feeling for or against her)
Bingo. She says asinine things, she's arrogant, and kicks people in the balls. Easy to hate. I'm not a fan of hers at all.

She is like Conor and I predict her to become a fairly big draw. First and foremost, she's a good fighter. No matter how overrated a guy like Conor might be, he is still the champ and he's good. Secondly, she is extremely polarizing. She will get her fan base of annoying gangster wannabes and piss off everyone else enough to pay attention. She hilariously trolled that baby Helwani during an interview, so she has talent to demean people on the fly, which low class fans appreciate. If she keeps winning, she will become the biggest draw in WMMA.

She wears sunglasses indoors. And kicked a innocent man in the balls.

She is like Conor and I predict her to become a fairly big draw. First and foremost, she's a good fighter. No matter how overrated a guy like Conor might be, he is still the champ and he's good. Secondly, she is extremely polarizing. She will get her fan base of annoying gangster wannabes and piss off everyone else enough to pay attention. She hilariously trolled that baby Helwani during an interview, so she has talent to demean people on the fly, which low class fans appreciate. If she keeps winning, she will become the biggest draw in WMMA.

She's not, but she's trying to steal his shtick.

Bingo. She says asinine things, she's arrogant, and kicks people in the balls. Easy to hate. I'm not a fan of hers at all.

Now let's put that through the Sarkeesian Filter: 'She got dem dar lady parts and I don't like it.'

So assaulting civilians and verbally berating police officers is not being a bully?
I've seen people post about her assaulting someone, but I don't know the full story so I can't comment, but people were hating on her way before that.

You all don't even know her personally, and then call her names and make generalizations about her behind your safe little computer world. For me, I really don't care if I like her personality or not. She's a UFC MMA fighter, and that's what I'm concerned about. BTW, she's top 4 in the division. Yeah, she sucks....smh.

Because she looks like a man

Something wrong with that jaw

Sorry

I root for fighter by their looks and fighting styles

That's why I became a hardcore shogun fan ;)

I've seen people post about her assaulting someone, but I don't know the full story so I can't comment, but people were hating on her way before that.

She wanted to enter someone's establishment. They said no. She took offense and struck a man in the private parts. She wasn't defending herself, either. She was being a brat and lashed out because she wasn't given her way. Not much more to it.

I can't understand why people hate her; she seems like a nice girl. People dislike her because she states her opinion and people think she's being disrespectful, but she's not; she just doesn't sugarcoat her opinions.

What do you guys think?
Cause shes beautiful and sherdog is full of insecure virgins.
julianna-Pena.jpg
Julianna-Pena-5.jpg
UFCJuliannaPena.gif

She calls herself a vixen when she's not

never heard of her before, but she came off as an annoying person on the sonnen podcast

Back