Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

I said you're delusional, and you are delusional for thinking her actions are understandable. It doesn't matter whether her partner's face was covered with blood. The business obviously didn't want them bringing their shenanigans inside of their restaurant/bar, and based on how she reacted to being denied, they had good reason to. You don't think maybe her own attitude and behavior -- the fact that she was in a drunken stupor -- had something to do with the brawl in the very first place?

It doesn't matter where it is. It doesn't belong to her. Your business is your property and any intelligent business owner/employee would want to make sure it stays safe. If that means keeping out drunken and belligerent idiots, who were just engaged in a violent brawl, then so be it.

No, we won't agree to disagree. You are obviously very dumb.
"If that means keeping out drunken and belligerent idiots, who were just engaged in a violent brawl, then so be it." It's a bar. They're the reason why people are drunk and why people are involved in violent brawls. LMAOO! In fact, the brawl probably ensued after they consumed alcohol from that bar.

"No, we won't agree to disagree. You are obviously very dumb." And you're a moron who would probably stand there and let your friend bleed too death.

Her and others thinking they're McGregor? She's not as bad as el cucuy at least

"If that means keeping out drunken and belligerent idiots, who were just engaged in a violent brawl, then so be it." It's a bar. They're the reason why people are drunk and why people are involved in violent brawls. LMAOO! In fact, the brawl probably ensued after they consumed alcohol from that bar.

Moron, the person consuming the alcohol is ultimately responsible for their own safety. No one funneled the alcohol down her throat. She made a conscious decision to drink and she obviously drank too much. The same logic applies to engaging in a brawl and fighting with random people. Do you have any concept of personal accountability at all? It doesn't seem like it. And 'it's a bar' is not an argument. Bars routinely throw out/keep out people who've had too much and can't behave themselves.

Anyone who tells women they don't need a man to raise a family and they can do it all on their own is destroying America
Fair enough - they're bigots and they're terrorists. They should be waterboarded.

"No, we won't agree to disagree. You are obviously very dumb." And you're a moron who would probably stand there and let your friend bleed too death.

You're doubling down on the stupidity. There are many more options in between a) assault someone and b) let your friend bleed to death. The fact that you don't realize this is scary. Are all Pena fans this ignorant?

I love her. she's a beautiful girl who fights with true grit and is full of life. must be an awesome partner for a night out too. just an overall awesome girl.

you entitled self righteous warriors don't even know what's the story and are running with whatever news you read on the internet. real mature.

i like her coz she upset Rousey by beating Shaner Bazzler on TUF.

before the fight, Shayner said "juliana doesnt deserve to share the same cage as me"

It was brilliant to watch her get tapped.

Darker skinned fighters are always held to a much, MUCH higher standard of behaviour on Sherdog. Assholes like Sonnen, and Conor, Brock even, can say and do whatever and have it justified all day.

I just read about the story on Wiki; I know that's not the most reliable source but if it's true then I can understand why Julianna assaulted the man, even though I don't agree with her actions. Julianna's training partner was bleeding after a brawl and they wanted to enter the bar to clean him up and they wouldn't let them in.

"An alleged victim and two witnesses told officers that Peña and Josh Gow, her training partner on the Sikjitsu fight team, attempted to enter Zola's bar after being involved in a street fight. Witnesses said Gow's face was covered in blood from the brawl and the two wanted to use the bathroom to get Gow cleaned up. Bar employees told Peña and Gow that the establishment was closed and they could not come in, which prompted Peña to become "irate,"
Holy crap.
Please don't vote. You can't handle such an important decision if you think any part of what Pena did is understandable.
What place of business wants to allow a bunch of literal bloody drunks in to their establishment to clean up blood from a street fight? Their instincts proved right because the cunts then tried to fight yet again after they were denied. Pena is a douchebag. That is why she isn't liked. It's one thing for a pro fighter to start shit with the untrained, but you kick the guy in the balls on top of that? Garbage.

What place of business wants to allow a bunch of literal bloody drunks in to their establishment to clean up blood from a street fight? Their instincts proved right because the cunts then tried to fight yet again after they were denied.

Bingo.

Cause shes beautiful and sherdog is full of insecure virgins.
julianna-Pena.jpg
Julianna-Pena-5.jpg
UFCJuliannaPena.gif
Even with these pictures you've posted she's still nothing special. She's average at best, let's not kid ourselves.

The only girl that's not really hated at all despite having one of the most overrated hype trains ever is Jo-jo calderwood. Sherdog MMa fans find her safe and non threatening with her 0 personality, self esteem issues and meek whisper of a voice.

Watch her on TUF and then imagine being stranded on an island with that. She's absolutely batshit.

Last edited:
The only girl that's not really hated at all despite having one of the most overrated hype trains ever is Jo-jo calderwood. Sherdog MMa fans find her safe and non threatening with her 0 personality, self esteem issues and meek whisper of a voice.

Rose is universally liked as well. Joanna was too but she went overboard in her TUF season with the bullying of Claudia. Now it's split.

I haven't liked her since she got mad at Roxanne Modafferi on TUF for not disclosing her teammates training and game plan. Soooooo,

zg0OR.gif

Back