Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

I can't understand why people hate her; she seems like a nice girl. People dislike her because she states her opinion and people think she's being disrespectful, but she's not; she just doesn't sugarcoat her opinions.

What do you guys think?
Is she ugly?

She wanted to enter someone's establishment. They said no. She took offense and struck a man in the private parts. She wasn't defending herself, either. She was being a brat and lashed out because she wasn't given her way. Not much more to it.
I just read about the story on Wiki; I know that's not the most reliable source but if it's true then I can understand why Julianna assaulted the man, even though I don't agree with her actions. Julianna's training partner was bleeding after a brawl and they wanted to enter the bar to clean him up and they wouldn't let them in.

"An alleged victim and two witnesses told officers that Peña and Josh Gow, her training partner on the Sikjitsu fight team, attempted to enter Zola's bar after being involved in a street fight. Witnesses said Gow's face was covered in blood from the brawl and the two wanted to use the bathroom to get Gow cleaned up. Bar employees told Peña and Gow that the establishment was closed and they could not come in, which prompted Peña to become "irate,"

I remember when there was that shit going around about her knee. I believe Dana said it was the worst injury he's ever seen or some shit like that? Like some guys came in the gym and hurt her so she'd never fight again? lmao.

I just read about the story on Wiki; I know that's not the most reliable source but if it's true then I can understand why Julianna assaulted the man, even though I don't agree with her actions. Julianna's training partner was bleeding after a brawl and they wanted to enter the bar to clean him up and they wouldn't let them in.

"An alleged victim and two witnesses told officers that Peña and Josh Gow, her training partner on the Sikjitsu fight team, attempted to enter Zola's bar after being involved in a street fight. Witnesses said Gow's face was covered in blood from the brawl and the two wanted to use the bathroom to get Gow cleaned up. Bar employees told Peña and Gow that the establishment was closed and they could not come in, which prompted Peña to become "irate,"

Are you delusional? Nothing you quoted makes any of this understandable. That wasn't her business. She's not entitled to come in if they don't want them in. Let's say you were involved and it was your house that she wanted entry into instead of your business, would it be 'understandable' for her to do that to you?

She has been quite annoying at times, I've been warming up to her recently though.

There are those tv shows where kids who didn't learn how to behave properly are sent into some bootcamps or stuff like that.
Julianna Pena is the type of girl who you'd expect to see in such a show.

Are you delusional? Nothing you quoted makes any of this understandable. That wasn't her business. She's not entitled to come in if they don't want them in. Let's say you were involved and it was your house that she wanted entry into instead of your business, would it be 'understandable' for her to do that to you?
Her training partner's face was covered in blood and they wouldn't let him into the bar to clean him up and Julianna was angry and assaulted him. What's delusional about that? Also, it's a bar, not a house. You're right; she's not entitled to come in, but they could have shown some compassion and let the guy come. It's not like she wanted to come in because she was desperate to drink alcohol; she wanted to come in to clean up because her friends face was covered in blood and she was worried about him. We can agree to disagree though.

I would fuck the hell out of her. Favorite female fighter for that reason

I started second guessing her when she went crying to uncle Dana when she got injured because she had a TUF shirt on at her gym And her gym was teasing her etc.. She was quick to throw her team/sparring partners under the bus

She is like Conor and I predict her to become a fairly big draw. First and foremost, she's a good fighter. No matter how overrated a guy like Conor might be, he is still the champ and he's good. Secondly, she is extremely polarizing. She will get her fan base of annoying gangster wannabes and piss off everyone else enough to pay attention. She hilariously trolled that baby Helwani during an interview, so she has talent to demean people on the fly, which low class fans appreciate. If she keeps winning, she will become the biggest draw in WMMA.

You got one part right...she's polarizing.

However, she doesn't have the verbal skills of Conor, nor is she an overly exciting fighter or a very skilled one. Her standup is reminiscent of Wanderlei's in a way but less entertaining and nowhere near as dangerous.

Couldn't find any gifs but this isn't exactly pure technical striking technique:

tumblr_mszuuqZnHo1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

Her training partner's face was covered in blood and they wouldn't let him into the bar to clean him up and Julianna was angry and assaulted him. What's delusional about that?

I said you're delusional, and you are delusional for thinking her actions are understandable. It doesn't matter whether her partner's face was covered with blood. The business obviously didn't want them bringing their shenanigans inside of their restaurant/bar, and based on how she reacted to being denied, they had good reason to. You don't think maybe her own attitude and behavior -- and the fact that she was in a drunken stupor -- had something to do with the brawl in the very first place?

Also, it's a bar, not a house. You're right; she's not entitled to come in, but they could have shown some compassion and let the guy come.

First of all, why is it okay to deny people compassion at a house but not a bar? Secondly, it doesn't matter where the event took place. The point is that it doesn't belong to her. Your business is your property and any intelligent business owner/employee would want to make sure it stays safe. If that means keeping out drunken and belligerent idiots, who were just engaged in a violent brawl, then so be it.

It's not like she wanted to come in because she was desperate to drink alcohol; she wanted to come in to clean up because her friends face was covered in blood and she was worried about him. We can agree to disagree though.

No, we won't agree to disagree. You are obviously very dumb.

Last edited:
You all don't even know her personally, and then call her names and make generalizations about her behind your safe little computer world. For me, I really don't care if I like her personality or not. She's a UFC MMA fighter, and that's what I'm concerned about. BTW, she's top 4 in the division. Yeah, she sucks....smh.
WBW rankings are all fucked.

When Ronda DNB's back to #2, rankings are truly shit.

Because she physically assaulted someone and got away with it because of Venezuelan Privilege. She's also arrogant and insufferable to listen to.
In your opinion

Back