Why is Julianna Pena Hated?

That was a lie? The incident where Dana threw her whole gym under the bus, saying it was the most disgusting thing he'd ever heard???
Fellow teammates refuted the whole claim later.

Are you taking all of your cues from DFW now?

In a division that is already ridiculed, she doesn't finish fights.

She's just very unlikable, refers to holm as harmless holly yet her last finish was shayna baysler.

I'd like her if there was a weight class for her. Right now she's a 155er fighting 135ers.

I can't understand why people hate her; she seems like a nice girl. People dislike her because she states her opinion and people think she's being disrespectful, but she's not; she just doesn't sugarcoat her opinions.

What do you guys think?

she's not

just met her today, she was cool as Fuck and Haaawt.

Because she's not Venezuelan, and she aint no vixen.

She kicked a man in the balls, because she didn't get her way. I, personally don't fuck around with that shit. May as well try to dig my eye out. Would have clapped if the man had retaliated and humbled that horse-faced cunt.

The least she can do is have hips that are wider than her shoulders, so no one has to use the tranny decoder ring to identify that creature.

That said, her most impressive win was her last fight, against Cat. She has noticeably improved, but against a Holly Holm, she gets picked apart, and exposed as the over-hyped, wrestle-fucker that she is.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...0-times-more-than-the-men-ronda-rousey-100215

Assaulting random bar patrons...

Having the skillset of an amateur male 135'er yet saying women deserve to get paid 10x..

etc.

etc.

I don't really hate her tho, more apathy towards her.

I also totally whatever her.
I think the equal pay thing is ridiculous, and her not getting charged with assault is BS.
Outside of that, her laughable quote about not being afraid to stand and bang made me literally spit water out when I read it.
She wants to circumvent all of the top 3 ranked/contenders to get a shot at Nunes, without fighting any of them.

Back