Why is it sacrilegious to put steak sauce on a cooked steak or ketchup on fried eggs?

I think people should try everything in all kinds of ways. The guy who has only had a medium rare salt and pepper steak is in the same position as the guy who has only had a well done steak slathered in A-1. He's a guy who has only tasted one variation.

This is like saying that guy that has only gotten BJs from his girl is in the same position as the guy who as only gotten HJs.....

I don't choose to put it on steaks (as others have mentioned, a good steak has great flavor on its own), but I've never understood why some people freak the fuck out about what others choose to eat. My friend was visibly bothered last time I visited him in NYC and dipped my late night pizza in a side of ranch. It's like dude, how does this in any way affect you?

You can't compare a $50 steak to a $2 slice of pizza you get when your shitfaced at 3am.

When we were kids my brother would always put A-1 sauce on his steak, on everything really. We didn't eat steak too often so mostly it was on chicken or porkchops. I liked it a little as a kid but it was a bit too strong.

This is like saying that guy that has only gotten BJs from his girl is in the same position as the guy who as only gotten HJs.....

Is the guy who has only gotten BJs in a position to say BJs are better than HJs from a girl? No, because he doesn't have a wide variety of experience. Is the guy who has gotten only HJ's in a position to say that HJ's are better? No, because again, he has limited variety of experience. People who have tried lots of things can say what their preference is.

You can't compare a $50 steak to a $2 slice of pizza you get when your shitfaced at 3am.

Yes you can. If you're going to treat expensive things in a more precious environment you're going to be less likely to experiment and your variety of experience is going to diminish.

Last edited:
Is the guy who has only gotten BJs in a position to say BJs are better than HJs from a girl? No, because he doesn't have a wide variety of experience. Is the guy who has gotten only HJ's in a position to say that HJ's are better? No, because again, he has limited variety of experience. People who have tried lots of things can say what their preference is.

So have you tried dating men yet?

Yes you can. If you're going to treat expensive things in a more precious environment you're not going to be less likely to experiment and your variety of experience is going to diminish.

Now I know you're trolling

So am I the only one who likes worcestershire sauce on my medium rares?

I do it all the time. A1 sauce on steak helps intensify the flavor and eggs without ketchup tastes so bland. A taco without El Tapatio is flavorless and a bowl of pho without Sriracha is just not as tasty.

The point I'm trying to make is that condiments are a necessity because without it food would just not taste as good.

is hamburger helper a staple in your home?

Now I know you're trolling

Wait, that should say " you're going to be less likely to experiment"

I'm not trolling at all. If you only want to have steak one way and have never tried it any other way it probably means you don't have access to a lot of steak. Go buy 12 steaks. By the 4th or 5th one you're going to want to do different things with it. Maybe a spice rub, maybe a sauce, maybe boil the thing.

i wonder if a medium rare steak tastes better than the shit coming out of an elephants asshole.

but im not in a position to say because i've never had elephant shit.

Back