Why is Dana protecting Ronda Rousey?

Cyborg isn't in the UFC.

Cyborg hasn't ever made 135.

Cyborg has said she can't make 135.

/End of thread.

UFC has been talking about a catch weight fight t 140. Am questioning DANA and i do believe he is in the ufc. lol

Read thread title again...thank u have a nice day.

Protecting her from who???....do you really think ronda needs protection from "cyborg"....CMON MAN!!

Considering you are posting on a troll account, I suspect you don't actually want an answer to your question

z7p51mM.gif
NOPE!! Just asking a question and backing it up w/facts.

UFC has been talking about a catch weight fight t 140. Am questioning DANA and i do believe he is in the ufc. lol

Read thread title again...thank u have a nice day.

No one that's credibility or intelligence gives a shit about 140. It's at 135 and for the belt, or nothing at all.

It's like saying Dana is saving Cormier from Werdum. Except Werdum is actually in the UFC.

Deal with it, White Belt.

No one that's credibility or intelligence gives a shit about 140. It's at 135 and for the belt, or nothing at all.

It's like saying Dana is saving Cormier from Werdum. Except Werdum is actually in the UFC.

Deal with it, White Belt.

Dana is protecting RDA from Askren, too

Catchweight fights are only reserved for retired fighters.

cyborg is much bigger.
she's a drug cheat.
she looks like a man.
she's in a different org.

simple really

The same reason every company protects their assets.
Yeah Dana does have a history of protecting company champs. Think the only time he took a risk was letting Liddell fight in PRIDE.

He lost so guess that's why Dana's chicken shit of risking the UFC belt to another champ..

You could find the answer in any one of the half-dozen threads on the first two pages.

Ronda wont do it at 145 for some reason. Or else the ufc would just have the fight. win or lose cyborg could go back to invicta, and ronda could still be the best 135

dana cant make her fight at 145

Dana should make an 145 division in the ufc. Then Ronda could keep winning at 135 and Cyborg could keep winning at 145. Also they could build up the superfight when Ronda moves up.

Dana should make an 145 division in the ufc. Then Ronda could keep winning at 135 and Cyborg could keep winning at 145. Also they could build up the superfight when Ronda moves up.

145 is a wasteland. #2 ranked fighter was subbed by Tate, others have been beaten by Rousey. Some of the other top ten at 145 have losses to the top ten at 135.

cyborg is much bigger.
she's a drug cheat.
she looks like a man.
she's in a different org.

simple really
U got any proof of Cyborg being a drug cheat?

Or is that the excuse there using now cause there scared?

Most mma fans know that the only fight that makes sense is Ronda vs Cyborg but for some reason Dana is pushing Miesha Tate vs Ronda pt 2.

Cyborg has always fought an up hill battle to get the respect even though she has been Strikeforce champ & current Invicus champ. Recall how strikeforce built up GINA CARANO w/marketing mag covers and movies cause she was tough and pretty but when she finally faced Cyborg it was over. then Gina left the sport.

Dana is doing the same crap by protecting his cash cow & the company face of women's mma. He knows Cyborg is a wrecking ball!! I maybe old school but i only want the best to face the best and not let money & politics get in the way.

Ronda would all her excuses about it's up Dana who i fight and now she starting rummors about Cyborg being juiced up. WTF...just say your scared!!

Revisit this when Cyborg makes 135.

I maybe old school but i only want the best to face the best and not let money & politics get in the way.

You're not old school, you're a fan. Fans don't care about that stuff. Dana is NOT a fan. He's the CEO of a billion dollar company. Guess how it became a billion dollar company? By caring about Money and Politics.

Fights are ALWAYS about money.

You think Manny-Mayweather took so long because the fighters were afraid of each other? No, it was about MONEY.
You think Fedor didn't sign with the UFC back in the day because of personal issues? No, it was about MONEY.

This is Prize fighting, not fan service fighting, not fantasy league fighting, not amateur for fun in your back yard fighting. This is ALL about the money.

If the money makes enough sense, then it happens. If it doesn't, then it doesn't. If you think that the UFC is going to put millions of dollars at risk just to keep a small corner of the internet happy, you're on serious drugs.

and who would you put in this 145 division?

145 is a wasteland. #2 ranked fighter was subbed by Tate, others have been beaten by Rousey. Some of the other top ten at 145 have losses to the top ten at 135.
Cyborg agreed to 140 catch weight fight and now Dana & Ronda got more excuses. They have came up w/ 3-4 different reasons the fight cant happen so sooner or later u gotta call BULLSHIT.

Uh, she was popped for PEDs already wasn't she? Why should the UFC do anything to accomodate Cyborg? She wants the Ronda money, she will have to suck it up and drop to 135.

There's something familiar about this thread, but I just can't figure it out. Hmmmm...

Cyborg agreed to 140 catch weight fight and now Dana & Ronda got more excuses. They have came up w/ 3-4 different reasons the fight cant happen so sooner or later u gotta call BULLSHIT.

Or maybe it's because you can have more than One reason why the fight doesn't make sense?

Why didn't you like your last date? She smelled funny, she was rude, her voice was grating and she had asparagus in her teeth.

See how that works?

Back