Why is Benson Henderson hated for being what Jon Jones claimed to be?

Did I miss someone calling everyone racists yet?

because he won close fights over (mostly) beloved fighters. every close fight always has to be a robbery.

Why do the same people who hate Jon Jones for being cocky and "unchristian" also hate Benson Henderson for not having a personality (humble) and being preachy (claiming to love god and shit).

Do MMA fans switch religious ideology on a whim?

What's the one true thing they have in common, they both Black! The only thing that makes sense to me.

Yet the same opinions are held for the same things.

Mighty Mouse and Bendo - Humble and not supported as Champions
Rampage, Evans and Jones - Cocky and not supported as champions

Silva is the only outlier as both humble and cocky and is 50/50 on love and hate.

No they don't... Some people hate on MM or Bendo and others don't... Same goes for the rest you mentioned...

Some people like champs that are cocky or whatever and some people don't, it's the nature of opinions to vary, but it seems like you think everyone should line up with the same ideas?

Hypocrisy is when a single person does this kind of flip flopping, what you are describing is a forum with many different opinions... I either just don't get what you're saying, or you just can't grasp that you aren't always talking to "sherdog" when you post on here

Back