Why is Benson Henderson hated for being what Jon Jones claimed to be?

I think Jones' religious antics are equally as annoying.

Bendo is less exciting though.

Indeed. MMA haters are gonna hate, hate, hate these guys for whatever reason is most convenient and in the end of the day its just us fight nerds wasting our time. Coz Benson, Jones and the rest are gonna just shake it off, they'll shake it off.

I would make this my sig if I believed in them.

I don't get the Bendo hate either. He is not the hypocrite like Jon Jones and Matt Hughes were.

People hate on him for being religious. Some people hate people for dumb reasons like race. I cannot tell you why. I think people should only dislike if someone is an idiot. Their religious preference should not effect someone's thoughts on someone.

Maybe because Henderson is actually married to the woman he lives with
and does not drink and drive
and does not use cocaine?

Jones' lifestyle is more like what typical "UFC fans" want to be.
Henderson's lifestyle is beyond them.

I like Ben Henderson. Only thing I didn't like was him winning decisions I thought he lost, but that wasn't his fault. But I root for him most the time and was devastated when he lost his last one. Jones is a fuckwit though.

I think Benson is an alright guy overall. No hate here.

........................ I hope Benson isn't a pimp like JBJ, dealing those back deal angel fairy wings to reach the heavens. :icon_lol:

Why do the same people who hate Jon Jones for being cocky and "unchristian" also hate Benson Henderson for not having a personality (humble) and being preachy (claiming to love god and shit).

Do MMA fans switch religious ideology on a whim?

Different people have different reasons.

I love Jon Jones as a fighter, but I hate the life he chooses.
I love Benson Henderson as a fighter but I hate his stupid religion.

I would be happy if Jon would keep his personal life out of the media and save his charisma for promos.
I would be happy if Benson could leave his praises in his church and use his post-fight interviews to promote himself instead of cultism.

Probably different posters hating on each of them.

Why do people on Sherdog insist that a large group of people hold contradictory opinions just because they've seen both opinions expressed on Sherdog?

I like bendo but I get annoyed when he starts talking all that god shit. If there is a god I highly doubt he would help you beat the shit out of another person..

Why do the same people who hate Jon Jones for being cocky and "unchristian" also hate Benson Henderson for not having a personality (humble) and being preachy (claiming to love god and shit).

Do MMA fans switch religious ideology on a whim?

It's only hypocrisy of you make "mma fans" into one person.

You do realize that there are thousands of people on this board that are NEVER all going to be of the same opinion?

It's only hypocrisy of you make "mma fans" into one person.

You do realize that there are thousands of people on this board that are NEVER all going to be of the same opinion?

Yet the same opinions are held for the same things.

Mighty Mouse and Bendo - Humble and not supported as Champions
Rampage, Evans and Jones - Cocky and not supported as champions

Silva is the only outlier as both humble and cocky and is 50/50 on love and hate.

Back