Why doesn't Werdum get more criticism for his performance against Stipe

A flash in the pan who had a good run.
This is terrible. You should feel bad about this one. I dont know how you straightface Werdum being a flash in the pan

I really have no idea what Werdum was thinking that night. Usually he shows pretty high fight IQ but went full retard against Stipe, especially considering cardio was one of his biggest advantages.

Werdum is known for getting aggressive when he gets tagged. Stipe had allready caught him once and he kept pursuing. He did that against Cain too.

Werdum is known for getting aggressive when he gets tagged. Stipe had allready caught him once and he kept pursuing. He did that against Cain too.

Gifs of him running after people after getting tagged. Theres a difference between being aggressive and chasing after someone like a retard.

One possibility is Werdum saw the Struve fight and tried to replicate it. Struve hit Stipe good and Stipe basically ran away like he did against Werdum and Struve chased him down and KO'd him. Though Stipe was tired already by that point and already got tagged pretty hard.

Gifs of him running after people after getting tagged. Theres a difference between being aggressive and chasing after someone like a retard.

One possibility is Werdum saw the Struve fight and tried to replicate it. Struve hit Stipe good and Stipe basically ran away like he did against Werdum and Struve chased him down and KO'd him. Though Stipe was tired already by that point and already got tagged pretty hard.
well i am not defending him for his tactics. When i was watching the fight with Velasquez,both of those guys just stood throwing down like rockemsockem robots with no regard for defense.I thought this could be key for stipe to catch him with a precision punch.
Struve caught stipe with a finger in the eye,thats why stipe ran.

I really have no idea what Werdum was thinking that night. Usually he shows pretty high fight IQ but went full retard against Stipe, especially considering cardio was one of his biggest advantages.

I can't imagine Rafael Cordeiro drilling that into Werdum during the training camp.

He fought as if it was a schoolyard fight where Stipe made a distasteful remark about his mother.

It's Ronda Rousey-esque and completely hilarious

IYB6XVb.gif
Ronda-esque, Aldo-like, RDA-like, and brings back Forrest Griffin memories. KOs when the striker is moving backwards are always fun.

I can't imagine Rafael Cordeiro drilling that into Werdum during the training camp.

Yea me either. I was thinking more of an oh he's running and last time he did that struve KO'd him, lemme try that!

Or maybe it was the huge brazilian crowd mixed with getting caught up in his own hype and overconfidence. It's just so weird to see a 38 year old vet just completely brain fart in there though.

I think the main reason is most people didn't think he was THAT good. Reem beat him, JDS beat him, most think Cain would take a rematch, Hunt was lighting him up til he gassed. I don't think anyone thought Werdum was actually the best fighter in that division.

Maybe cause werdum wasn't a huge dickhead when he was champ. Also he lost by being sloppy; not by being outclassed significantly.

he was an idiot rushing in like that. what more is there to critisize?

What would expect? Mistake happen and people can and will lose. People who get ridiculed months or years later are the ones who were already hated for their behaviour and attitude.
You really see no difference between Honda and Werdum?

- as already stated, some of us called it all along- Stipe will be remembered as 1 of UFC's greatest HWs..

- in his defense, unlike RR,
he was foolish for a moment,
not extended foolishness for a few years.

Yes, @MacGregoatsleft did call Stipe's win- i recall because the prediction was so mych better than his cmac predictions.

@Tormund also called it, maybe his 1st good post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Werdum better cardio than Stipe?

Negative, Sir.

I knew Stipe was going to knock his goofy ass out, I called it.

Yes, @MacGrego did call Stipe's win- i recall because the prediction was so much better than his cmac predictions.

Werdums striking sucks and I had people arguing with me saying it was world class, what a joke.

@Tormund also called it, maybe his 1st good post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Werdum better cardio than Stipe?

Negative, Sir.

Last edited:
because nobody cares enough about heavyweight

Is no one going to comment on the fact a close up of a labia was posted in this thread? And has been up for 3 months?

#sherdogbless

Back