Why Doesn't Nick Diaz Comeback, Destroy Matt Brown, And Get A Title shot?

Matt Brown is actually the perfect fight for Nick Diaz. Brown won't try any gameplan bullshit and he has a glass body so Nick could easily finish him with body shits.

You know that Nick Diaz gameplans, right? It's well documented. He has stated many times that he tries to have a plan for every situation.

You know where he got the idea from? It's a fundamental principle of Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

You know that Nick Diaz gameplans, right? It's well documented. He has stated many times that he tries to have a plan for every situation.

You know where he got the idea from? It's a fundamental principle of Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

Don't feed the troll son

Because Nick knows he can't hang with UFC Welterweights and all he wanted was GSP and he got what he wants, now only makes ridiculous demands like he wants to be paid half a million dollars to fight. Fuck this chump. Fake ass thug. It was all just a gimmick for him to pretend he's some badass thug but yet he won't fight unless he gets paid half a million. Dafuq?

I don't know why but "glass body" gets me every time. Just such a funny phrase. Aside from Tito, who had an iron jaw to compensate, I can't really think of anybody who fits the bill.

It cracks me up every time. Probably due to it being so ridiculous.

Another that gets me is complains about Matt Brown being a "volume striker"

WHY CAN'T HE JUST....slow down...?

mad-man-pulling-hair-out.jpg

Nick is done. He thought he was the best (called out George for years) but GSP proved he wasn't and broke his will to ever fight again.

This, right here. How does a guy who got beat convincingly in his last two fights and his only win at 170 since 2011 is against a guy who will be fighting at 145lbs get to fight in a title eliminator? The guy needs to learn that he has to shut the fuck up and put work in, or get the fuck out.

WTF are you two talking about? Nick has only two real losses, one against Jeremy Jackson and one against GSP. All the others are complete B.S. and Nick alway wins the rematch so GSP better not come back once Nick becomes champ.

What the fuck is with you people and Nick getting title shots?

How about Nick EARNS a title by stringing some wins together first?

He'd probably be stripped of his belt anyway due to inactivity because he'd never be interested in defending it.

this

What the fuck is with you people and Nick getting title shots?

How about Nick EARNS a title by stringing some wins together first?

He'd probably be stripped of his belt anyway due to inactivity because he'd never be interested in defending it.

Diaz fans are obsessed with him getting the shortest path possible to the title because deep down they know a number of top WW would beat him handily. So they want the easiest way to a title fight possible (instant title shot has been ruled out but thats what they prefer) and then hope he has a big night against the champ.

From that aspect, whys everyone hating on the UFC for paying a fighter what he agreed to get paid? It makes all the sense in the world to ask for more...when you have leverage. In Nate's case, 1/3 wins on his new contract doesn't give him much power at the bargaining table.

At the end of the day, they don't need these two and at this rate, nobody will care much about them...you think a year from now, they're still maintaining their top 10 status? Nope, they'll be worth even less.

Gentlemen, at least take a fight and put on a great performance and then try to hit the negotiating table. This whole attitude is just childish like the little kid who says "I'm taking my toy away because you don't wanna play with my rules"

The only thing I disagree with is the UFC DOES need these two. Many fans have been checking out lately. Literally the only fighters left in the UFC that I refuse to miss their fights are Diaz bros, Matt Brown, Cain V, Rumble Johnson, A Silva, Dustin Poierer, Cub Swanson, Anthony Pettis, Robbie Lawler. I can only speak for myself but there aren't many fighters left I am interested in, since the UFC stopped marketing fighters a long time ago.

Because he's on a two-fight loss streak and hasn't fought in over a year...

Because he wants bigger names than Brown...

Or my favorite, because unless the money is right, he really is retired...

Sorry, but Nick doesn't just come back from retirement and get to fight a guy who's earned his spot. Nick now has to EARN the chance to fight Brown. These things are not just handed out, especially to guys who run off at the mouth against the company that gave him the opportunities he has. Fuck that, he EARNS it or sits down and shuts up.

Because it isn't a given that he beats Brown, honestly.

And for all the shit Brown is getting, why has no one shit on Diaz? His 7 fight win streak that includes wins over two top 15 guys and two great prospects is a lot better than Nicks one UFC recent win over a post prime, out of weightclass BJ Penn that somehow got him two title shots.

LOL at you thinking otherwise. Nick would smack him around and you know it. It'd look like Nick's Strikeforce days. You wanna brawl with Nick, you're going to get your ass beat, it's that simple.

Cause that happens to Matt a lot... :redface:

To bad he isn't coming back...

I don't care about title shots, I just want to see thus epic fight! :)

WTF are you two talking about? Nick has only two real losses, one against Jeremy Jackson and one against GSP. All the others are complete B.S. and Nick alway wins the rematch so GSP better not come back once Nick becomes champ.

You have been awarded with the title of stupidest post in this thread. You should be proud, as there are quite a few gems here too.

Because as he has stated before he is holding out for money. He wants to get paid at least 500 thousand to fight. I doubt the UFC will allow that so he isn't fighting.

LOL at you thinking otherwise. Nick would smack him around and you know it. It'd look like Nick's Strikeforce days. You wanna brawl with Nick, you're going to get your ass beat, it's that simple.

Nick hasnt won a fight in 3 years. The only thing Nick has done in the UFC is lose fights.

Back