Why doesn't Hillary release the transcript of the speeches she gave Wallstreet honchos

“I don’t think voters are interested in the transcripts of her speeches,” he said."

LOL. "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

Why should she have to?
Since when is it a bad thing in this country to want to make money?
Only when it's not a conservative?
She doesn't HAVE to but she is trying to convince people she's an unpaid for candidate so it might be worthwhile if she doesn't have anything to hide.

She doesn't HAVE to but she is trying to convince people she's an unpaid for candidate so it might be worthwhile if she doesn't have anything to hide.
It's laughably weak to expect her to publish speeches she made for money.
Only a problem for Democrats, apparently.

Why is getting paid to speak suddenly wrong?

Because you get paid an insane amount for a shitty speech by interest groups, its an outright bribe.

Like when the Saudis deposited 10 million into the Clinton foundation and suddenly they got access to the most advanced export tech from the US military market.

Because you get paid an insane amount for a shitty speech by interest groups, its an outright bribe.

Like when the Saudis deposited 10 million into the Clinton foundation and suddenly they got access to the most advanced export tech from the US military market.
Bribe
She's being bribed to talk?

So tell me what the terms of the bribe were and how it happened.

like I said "you're just being dumb" on purpose, however, I will spell it out for you.

Nobody cares what this twat has to say on WS. She can't enlighten them on their jobs one bit. She has nothing credible to say what so ever. So, the Banks hire her to come in and make an appearance and pay her an ungodly amount of money just so when a vote comes up (if she happens to be in office or in a position of power) she will do as they make her. That is a bribe. Got it?

Sure I am.
Now, regarding your use of the word, describe how what happened amounts to bribery.
Be specific.

Yes, and im sure that when the mob comes collecting protection money, its not extortion at all, they are just carrying a perfectly legitimate security business.

like I said "you're just being dumb" on purpose, however, I will spell it out for you.

Nobody cares what this twat has to say on WS. She can't enlighten them on their jobs one bit. She has nothing credible to say what so ever. So, the Banks hire her to come in and make an appearance and pay her an ungodly amount of money just so when a vote comes up (if she happens to be in office or in a position of power) she will do as they make her. That is a bribe. Got it?
So, no bribe, and YOU'RE the one being stupid.
No evidence, that's what I expected, and you didn't beat my expectations.
It's all just semantics.
Nobody is falling for this bullshit.

Yes, and im sure that when the mob comes collecting protection money, its not extortion at all, they are just carrying a perfectly legitimate security business.
You should realize how idiotic this comparison is, and feel ashamed for making it. Partisan hackery.

This just something else to add to the list of Clinton scandals.

I had forgotten about much of this . . .

So like a donation to the Clinton Legal Defense Fund?

You should realize how idiotic this comparison is, and feel ashamed for making it. Partisan hackery.

How come? you are paying money for protection, they protect you, i dont see the extortion at all.

How come? you are paying money for protection, they protect you, i dont see the extortion at all.
I'll just sleep comfortably knowing that the law outlines what is a bribe, not partisan ax grinders.

I'll just sleep comfortably knowing that the law outlines what is a bribe, not partisan ax grinders.

Of course the law, written by these very same politicians.

Back