Why doesn't Hillary release the transcript of the speeches she gave Wallstreet honchos

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
"
In response to a question at Thursday night’s debate, Hillary Clinton said she would “look into” the possibility of releasing transcripts of her paid remarks to banking, corporate and financial services companies like Goldman Sachs.

But by Friday morning, it did not appear that much looking was underway.

Joel Benenson, Mrs. Clinton’s pollster, gave little indication at a Wall Street Journal breakfast with reporters that the transcripts would be forthcoming.

“I don’t think voters are interested in the transcripts of her speeches,” he said."

Why don't they release the transcripts and let the voters decide whether it is important or not.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-releasing-transcripts-from-goldman-speeches/

-
" What Clinton said in her paid speeches"
" Recalled one attendee: 'She sounded more like a Goldman Sachs managing director.' "

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/clinton-speeches-218969

I believe @Quipling said there is an issue with like the rights to the speech it is owned by whoever she gave it to. In any case i'd like to know what she said.

Hillary made about $250,000 per speech. What the heck could she say that is worth that much, hell waht the heck could anyone say that is worth that much.

Only way to explain it is if the speech giver was soo popular that he/she could raise their speaking fee that high, or if it was for charity.

Like I said in another thread, these speeches are like 'cosultancy jobs' , they are partly just bribery. These Wallstreet head honchos and other companies can't just deposit large sums of money into the Clinton coffers ergo the creation of 'speeches'. Same deal with donating to the Clinton Foundation; does anyone think the Arab autocrats who donated to the Clinton Foundation didn't do so to buy favors.

Apart from making bribery not look blatantly like bribery, 'Speaking' also brings PR and presense to the speaker's client at the venue.

She's part of the shell game WS plays. On the right, Ted Cruz is sucking Goldman Sachs dick, but pretends to be against WS. On the left, it's Hillary. In the end, a vote for either ensures the game will continue, despite their rhetoric.

Go Bernie.

Hillary made about $250,000 per speech. What the heck could she say that is worth that much, hell waht the heck could anyone say that is worth that much.

Only way to explain it is if the speech giver was soo popular that he/she could raise their speaking fee that high, or if it was for charity.

Like I said in another thread, these speeches are like 'cosultancy jobs' , they are partly just bribery. These Wallstreet head honchos and other companies can't just deposit large sums of money into the Clinton coffers ergo the creation of 'speeches'. Same deal with donating to the Clinton Foundation; does anyone think the Arab autocrats who donated to the Clinton Foundation didn't do so to buy favors.

Apart from making bribery not look blatantly like bribery, 'Speaking' also brings PR and presense to the speaker's client at the venue.
It's my understanding she requested much more than that per speech

She's part of the shell game WS plays. On the right, Ted Cruz is sucking Goldman Sachs dick, but pretends to be against WS. On the left, it's Hillary. In the end, a vote for either ensures the game will continue, despite their rhetoric.

Go Bernie.
shit post,

please provide proof of Ted Cruz since you brought him into a conversation....that he had nothing to do with

drunk post^^

Last edited:
You knew she was full of shit when shortly before being asked if she'd release speech transcripts, she was like "I'll will take it to Goldman Sachs, I'll break up big banks, etc..." Mod: "would you be willing to release your speech transcripts?" Hillary: "well.... I'll have to look into that..."

LOL because she is a two faced bitch, if i was American i would vote for Trump over her.

Go Sanders.

Like most politicians, Hildog is known shill. Of course her camp doesn't want anything released that would compromise what little is left of her progressive street cred.

The public isn't interested in them. Obviously. Someone on her PR team will or has already said so.

The speech is just a cover for a political bribe.

Why should she have to?
Since when is it a bad thing in this country to want to make money?
Only when it's not a conservative?

Here's what Hillary should say when asked if she's in bed with Wall Street:

"Yes, of course I'm in bed with them. But so is every republican candidate. The difference is, I draw the line at ass to mouth. Republicans do not. If the American people want a president that encourages entry in all orifices by the financial sector but will not perform ass to mouth, I am their gal."

This would be an honest analogy.

I don't know why but I found this part so hilarious:

Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon dismissed the recollections as “pure trolling,”

So trolling is just part of the lexicon now, eh? How long until I hear my grandma say it I wonder.

The speech is just a cover for a political bribe.

Like most in her tax bracket, Hillary believes, genuinely, that the banking industry is the true backbone of the country. And that farmers, small business owners, the working-class, etc., play a necessary but far less crucial role in the growth and health of the economy.

So it's not that these Wall Street speaking fees might "corrupt" Hillary. It's that they are confirmation of her actual position.

shes right the public wouldn't be interested. She knew we weren't interested in all those emails she deleted already like the ones about her yoga times and what not.

Back