Why doesn't Hillary release the transcript of the speeches she gave Wallstreet honchos

I suppose the best person to ask that would be someone who cares about your opinion.
That ain't me though.

I consider myself open minded enough to learn from opinions different than my own, which are well-sourced.

All in all, what Hillary did has not been shown to be accepting a bribe, odious as it may seem.
Aside from circumstance, what proof would one look for? Given the nature of this discussion we're left basically only a confession or amateur incompetence.

Aside from circumstance, what proof would one look for? Given the nature of this discussion we're left basically only a confession or amateur incompetence.
Exactly the distinction I've been talking about, seeming impropriety versus established fact.
It don't look good but it doesn't seem to meet the definition of the word bribe, at least not in the legal sense.

Exactly the distinction I've been talking about, seeming impropriety versus established fact.
It don't look good but it doesn't seem to meet the definition of the word bribe, at least not in the legal sense.

I don't think Katie couric is a politician so your point is invalid.
Irrelevant. The argument was "why do you think they paid her over half a million dollars to speak for a few hours"

My answer is for the exact same reason that Katie Couric was paid. Prestige.

Unless your position is that only nonpoliticians can be paid for that reason, poltiician/nonpolitician status is not related to the reason I provided.

Back