Why doesn't Gus get called a "HW fighting MWs" ?

Do you really need to ask?

Let me guess? The always trusty race card right? Extortionist Al Sharpton smiles. Most of the fighters who have called Jones fake happen to be black. Rampage, Rashad and Cormier to name a few. So let's throw criticism based upon race right out the window.

it is because...

Gus hasn't fought Chael/Vitor/Lyoto. Middleweights. * i think vitor is eyeing MW after TRT stoppage.

Rashad is a legit LHW but is vastly undersized.

Gus has fought consistently with the same method. In and out boxing, footwork.
He has reach and height ofcourse, which helps him but noone denies this.
Used this same method and arguably beat jones.

However,

Jones uses his reach to literally keep you from coming in. Period.
-Hand in face, so you cant strike,threat of eye pokes is noticeable.
-attacks your leg if you come in to strike.
-he will keep doing this until he catches you with a kick, or wrestle you down or on the cage, where he has the advantage.

He tried to do this same thing with GUS and because GUS isn't under 6'2 he had the worst fight of his life.

I want to see Gus and Jones both at HW, especially Gus because Im a huge fan of him and want to see him against the best of the best. If that means the biggest, so be it.

I can't recall any of Gus' opponents competing at MW.

Sonnen, Belfort, Machida are MW's argument can be made for Shogun & Rashad being small LHW's. That might be why Jones does get called that. Not sure why you are even bashing Gus for what people say about Jones. You are obviously a Gus hater

Gus is not that big, tall for sure....but not thick.

Gus hasn't fought numerous people who are were/are middleweights (Vitor, Machida, Sonnen)

He tried to do this same thing with GUS and because GUS isn't under 6'2 he had the worst fight of his life.

This is so far from the truth it's ridiculous. You are essentially trashing Gus as a fighter and stating the reason for his success is his height.

Gustafsson was so successful due to his lateral movement. He forced Jon into constant movement which disrupted his ability to utilise kicks for distance. At 6'5 of 6'0 it's irrelevant. His skill almost won him that fight. Not his size.

Also: Alex had a 76" reach for the entirety of his career. It miraculously turned into an 80" reach when the UFC was hyping a size v size match-up for marketing purposes.

Because he's the great white hype... I mean hope

Let me guess? The always trusty race card right? Extortionist Al Sharpton smiles. Most of the fighters who have called Jones fake happen to be black. Rampage, Rashad and Cormier to name a few. So let's throw criticism based upon race right out the window.

Why bring race into it. lol

Simpleton. This race baiting garbage gets so old that it's nauseating. Weak-minded cowards use race as a crutch.

Oh wow, the anti, anti - racist troll, troll. And a white belt to boot. Now I've seen it all

Jones is 205 and has never fought below it, therefore he has always fought LHWs. Vitor and Sonnen choosing to come up is not his problem and takes nothing away from his win.

Some people are just too funny with their silly reasons to dog Jones. Dog him for his shitty life choices, as that's pretty much all you have that is legit.

Back