Media Why does Sherdog Hate Izzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh-shit-gif-7.gif

Yeah, it isn't racism. Anderson wasn't hated, Cormier wasn't hated, Usman isn't hated, DJ wasn't hated,
Rampage wasn't hated and Ngannou isn't hated.

#muhrascism
Insecure cuck alert.

Newsflash rampage, ngannou, DC are universally beloved. Derrick Lewis too for that matter.

I think Izzy is bi-sexua.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, like in the Costa fight he simulates anal sex at the end of the fight, and then in this fight with Vettori he is like slapping him on the ass and stuff. This is called leakage, like non verbal cues that tell what someone is really thinking - i guess he is trying to hide it but it comes out during his fights. This kind of behaviour we havent really seen in the cage before and could be challenging to a more traditional MMA audience.

It's funny because some of the most traditionally masculine and famous warlords through history all fucked dudes.

The idea that gay=weak and feminine is a very recent western christian thing.

Insecure cuck alert.

Newsflash rampage, ngannou, DC are universally beloved. Derrick Lewis too for that matter.

They are all trump supporters though, if any of them came out as a democrat that would be the end of their popularity.

People are weird, GSP has nearly as many detractors as he does supporters. The Diaz bros are loved on here despite all of their flaws. Maia and Stephen Thompson are in the same boat as the Diaz despite being polar opposites.

I gave up on understanding it

Hes black and secure enough in his sexuality/gender to do things that aren't seen as "normal" like have pink hair. Sherdog is incredibly heteronormative and has a lot of closet racists
Humping people against their will and other sexually suggestive unwanted impositions are known among heteronormative circles are rape and/or sexual assault. Maybe we're not so bad after all.

White people are only allowed to dislike other white people. If you dislike any person of color that's racist.

It's funny because some of the most traditionally masculine and famous warlords through history all fucked dudes.

The idea that gay=weak and feminine is a very recent western christian thing.
But for centuries homosexuals have been murdered as soon as they were exposed before there even was a western civilization.

yes and guys like Colby who’s white get some much love.... Usman was hated cause he pretty boring early in his reign but seems to be turning a corner in that. Izzy is hated because he acts like a jackass and his fights can be a dud sometimes which doesn’t mix well with having such a cocky attitude to some people.
Colby gets hate because he's white. People can't stand a secure white man proud of his color and his country. Biggot will make excuses but this is the number one reason Colby is hated.

Am I doing this right? Is this how someone racebaits?

I dont hate Izzy at all. I'm a fan.

A super exciting striking finisher stops finishing fights. It's all about expectation. He set himself up. Then there's the other crowd who is hoping he would be the next Anderson Silva

Well first off he's not white, or even American.
Secondly, mouthbreathers who try too hard to be macho think it's funny to call him gay like they're back in 9th grade, they can't ever admit to liking him or his fighting style.

His style sucks. He spams leg kicks and then throws counters when his opponent is forced inside. Zero aggression.

We saw what happens to him when he doesn't have a huge reach advantage he can exploit

He's black. That's really all it is. Why does Usman get so much hate? They'll have all these lists of things, but really it's because he is black.

Na, there are plenty of loved black fighters

Romero, Rumble, DC

You make it about race because you are the racist

I don’t get it, he’s basically the guy they’ve been begging for as champ
  • Active
  • Fights all comers
  • Striker
  • Ko threat
  • Not afraid to move divisions
  • Not boring on the mic
  • Seem a decent bloke
  • Fights every style of fighter
    Adesanya should be a Sherdog darling but isn’t, very strange indeed.
Except the humping, ass slapping, and cringe on the mic. Great striker but that’s about it

Insecure cuck alert.

Yeah, I know. It was the whole point of my post that you just trashed, you slow-witted twit.

It’s funny that the same people who love and worship Nate Diaz who acts like a teenage thug who constantly say stupid shit seems to be so into morals when describing Izzy personality as a reason to hate him....at the end of the day Mma fandom is full of homophobic and racist ass holes who hate a black man who’s confident and don’t act like a stereotype they can laugh at like rampage and black beast but they can’t openly say that so they make up petty excuses to hate Guys like Izzy Usman and Francis....we all know this lol

Huh? Izzy acts more stereotypically than either of those guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back