Media Why does Sherdog Hate Izzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he talks too much shit, how he’s going to finish his opponents off, do this and that, and then goes to decision them with leg kicks… After that presser I thought we won’t be able to recognize Marvin after the fight, that he was going to Joanna him, and what happens? Not a single fuckin scratch on Marvin’s face after 5 rounds. If he comes to the press and say “I’ll do what it takes to win” I will respect him and like him more. He literally cannot be beat in this division, and that’s fine, but stop acting like that if you’re just going to go in and play it safe.

Arbitrary lists don't really mean anything.. I should like him cos

He likes cats
Has fun dance moves
We share the same favourite colour
He likes The Rock Says song..

But I don't.

i like him. he's exciting most of the time, at least up to this point in time he's more exciting than not. he beat Marvin easily.

So that racially insecure homos can claim victimhood and complain it's because he's black. Not that he's a feminent douche or anything.
ohh-shit-gif-7.gif

Yeah, it isn't racism. Anderson wasn't hated, Cormier wasn't hated, Usman isn't hated, DJ wasn't hated,
Rampage wasn't hated and Ngannou isn't hated.

#muhrascism

Last edited:
l@nd0

He's a bit of an edgelord but I like him.

Honestly I don't remember any black champ who wasn't mostly hated on that website lol. So I'm not really surprised. Peoples were even shitting on Usman after his last performance against Mas although he was all class. Sherdog gonna sherdog.

Because he doesn't take shit , he talks back , only ...Americans and one Irishman man are aloud to be like ( Canadians would be to if they weren't so nice lol )

Let's not pretend people didn't love the fuck out if conir before the rape allegations, punching a senior citizen and losing / refusing to defend his belt

At one point conor was fucking loved on here

Lol, why would they hate him for shit he hasn't done yet? Like they can look into the future or sonething. What's your point?

He's always had haters and fans though. Some people will always hate bravado and hype while others gravitate towards it. But that's the point, is to be controversial. Over time Conor haters grew as his antics got more over the top. This is normal.

My point is that Izzy is doing his antics for controversy too. He knows what he's getting into and he's fine with it so no one needs to cry for him. He's certainly not crying over it.

don't hate him very good fighter who's at least even with Marvin every round was close let's not pretend otherwise

Hate is such a strong word. I think it's more like people in here 'dislike' / don't like him, not hate. And that's very normal.

And imo to be a fan favorite, there's more to a fighter other than skills, talent, and professionalism. People can see through a fighter. I think they recognize the skills/talent and respect him. His antics though, trash talking (that often involves sexual content), making rape jokes to Holland, making jerking off gestures to Costa's coach after the fight is over, and then saying he's doing it for those who are bullied after acting like that? Those things, and imo that seems to be kind of ironic.

I mean GSP for example was bullied in the past, but what did he do in return to the bully when they crossed paths after years? He forgave him and gave him a job once he became a star. He didn't let that dark experience carry through on how he acts as a MMA fighter all throughout his career. I mean it's those kind of things that people see through that makes people love you.

And as for the people here, they know he's a great fighter. I think they're just not a fan of how Izzy acts and carries himself especially after a victory and when he's on top and the highest of highs. Even if he only does that to sell and make people watch him. I don't know much about him and I'm not judging him. I respect his skills, but not so much on anything else. I picked him to win tonight, and I'm not much of a fan. And that's just how it is.

Max doesn't talk like an edgy 15 year old or make gay rape innuendos all the time. Like I said, I like to watch him fight, I think he's a wonderful striker but I don't really like to watch him talk before or after, though I will admit, some of the stuff as weird as it sounded, it was funny but I don't like how he always tries to find an issue with someone. Like how he did with rob. Rob did nothing to him. I understand as a champion, he's looking for a mental edge, but I don't like how he did that to rob but show love to til and cannonier. Like be consistent.
If Israel started repeating “it is what it is” or restating he’s gonna fight DC for 100th time do you think that would make him more likeable on here ? i think he would be labelled as cringe regardless. The pre fight trash talk is usually pretty light hearted and juvenile I don’t think it’s meant to be taken that seriously.

Whittaker definitely threw some subtle insults before the fight like you can see in vid below. Even if you consider them minor it isn’t hard to draw some motivation or hatred toward your opponent when your the champ.

Last edited:
Let's not pretend people didn't love the fuck out if conir before the rape allegations, punching a senior citizen and losing / refusing to defend his belt

At one point conor was fucking loved on here
Not really. As a long time Conor fan it was a small group of dedicated fans who would get shit on daily. He was essentially Universally hated for at least a year or 2.

It wasn't until after the Aldo KO that a huge influx of Conor nuthuggers joined the boards, those people you were referring to weren't really Sherbros, they were Conor nuthugger interlopers.

Hate is such a strong word. I think it's more like people in here 'dislike' / don't like him, not hate. And that's very normal.

And imo to be a fan favorite, there's more to a fighter other than skills, talent, and professionalism. People can see through a fighter. I think they recognize the skills/talent and respect him. His antics though, trash talking (that often involves sexual content), making rape jokes to Holland, making jerking off gestures to Costa's coach after the fight is over, and then saying he's doing it for those who are bullied after acting like that? Those things, and imo that seems to be kind of ironic.

I mean GSP for example was bullied in the past, but what did he do in return to the bully when they crossed paths after years? He forgave him and gave him a job once he became a star. He didn't let that dark experience carry through on how he acts as a MMA fighter all throughout his career. I mean it's those kind of things that people see through that makes people love you.

And as for the people here, they know he's a great fighter. I think they're just not a fan of how Izzy acts and carries himself especially after a victory and when he's on top and the highest of highs. Even if he only does that to sell and make people watch him. I don't know much about him and I'm not judging him. I respect his skills, but not so much on anything else. I picked him to win tonight, and I'm not much of a fan. And that's just how it is.

I've read this, and can't help but notice you used the letters B,L,A,C,K and, conveniently enough, the letters G,A and Y.

I see you.

I've read this, and can't help but notice you used the letters B,L,A,C,K and, conveniently enough, the letters G,A and Y.

I see you.

tenor.gif

good fighter but when he will start losing he will just be forgotten.

It’s funny that the same people who love and worship Nate Diaz who acts like a teenage thug who constantly say stupid shit seems to be so into morals when describing Izzy personality as a reason to hate him....at the end of the day Mma fandom is full of homophobic and racist ass holes who hate a black man who’s confident and don’t act like a stereotype they can laugh at like rampage and black beast but they can’t openly say that so they make up petty excuses to hate Guys like Izzy Usman and Francis....we all know this lol

U know youre doing the right thing when u have a lot of haters or so from what ive heard lol. Id say he did what he need to do in the cage and thts what matters to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back